Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot Dreams? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Foot Dreams?
Acedeck
Major Player
Member # 3298

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Acedeck   Email Acedeck   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was wondering if and how often any of you have dreams about feet. I bring this up because last night I had the greatest dream ever. My exgf forced her feet onto my face and it was the most erotic dream I think I've ever had. In fact, even during puberty, I don't ever recall having a "wet" dream. However, last night felt like the real thing...and that's a good thing because I haven't had the real thing in quite since that ex gf I had the dream about.

Today I woke up for work and I wasn't even mad about having to go. I had a smile on my face all day! Haha. Unfortunately I didn't have time to relieve myself before work, so I spent the entire day horny thinking about feet and that dream. It was so vivid!

Posts: 115 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i rarely ever dream about feet, but when i do, i wake up so upset that it wasnt real.
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've had those dreams on more than one occasion myself! I think that's why all men wake up with "morning wood" so to speak! [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's another thread about this same topic from earlier this month.

[Thumbs Up]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toyfiend
Elite Trooper
Member # 1767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toyfiend   Author's Homepage   Email toyfiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
maybe once or twice a year
Posts: 434 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When i wake up in the middle of the night the first thing on my mind is feet. When i wake up in the morning the first thing on my mind is feet. I guess I dream about feet but I can't remember.

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
penn619
Board Regular
Member # 863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for penn619   Author's Homepage   Email penn619   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes once in a while.
Posts: 38 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bellathornesolelicker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bellathornesolelicker   Email bellathornesolelicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a dream once that a very good friend of mine was goofing around with me and I sucked her toes in that dream. I wish she would let me suck her toes. She has some very sexy feet
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BigtexnSweetfeet
Board Regular
Member # 2823

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BigtexnSweetfeet   Email BigtexnSweetfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have simular dreams as well, especially when I neglect to get some foot action before going to bed!
Posts: 30 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Acedeck
Major Player
Member # 3298

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Acedeck   Email Acedeck   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It seems like such a rare thing. I rarely ever have great dreams like that. I guess I just don't have good control over what I dream about. I know I think about feet all the time, but when it comes to dreaming, it's usually something stupid or weird. It's very rare that I have a dream about sex. But when it does happen...I don't want to wake up! heh
Posts: 115 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Had a dream once that I was in a very upscale restaurant with my wife. We were dressed in formal attire and she wore strappy high heels. After teasing me by dangling her shoe she gives me a footjob under the table with only the linen tablecloth hiding whats she's doing. I've told her about the dream and have trying to convince her to try it next time I take her out.

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs.

check out link for candid feet clips.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7005

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wesley Onrot
Major Player
Member # 7755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wesley Onrot   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Every romantic dream that I have ends with feet in my face.
Posts: 167 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mulholland Man
Major Player
Member # 1491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mulholland Man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Plenty of them. it annoys me to hell when it only occurs in my dreams, i wake up with a wet dream, or I get interrupted.

--------------------
"You only lie to two people in your life, your girlfriend and the police." - Jack Nicholson

Posts: 218 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 1085

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footsniffer   Author's Homepage   Email footsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yea i have had dreams were it feels so realistic that im getting feet but then i wake up and hay wut do you know im still gettin feet [Big Grin] [Cool] [Laugh]

--------------------
nothing beats the scent of a pretty foot

Posts: 262 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLuke
Major Player
Member # 18835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLuke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had 2 foot dreams this week.In one of them I enjoyed my first "virtual" footjob [Cool]

--------------------
Sorry about my english [Mad] learning in progress...

Posts: 110 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links