Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot Dreams? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Foot Dreams?
bellathornesolelicker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bellathornesolelicker   Email bellathornesolelicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had only 2 dreams about feet. One was that I was sucking on the toes of my now ex friend and the other is that girl I know was putting her bare feet on my face to dominate me. Which knowing that sadistic bitch she would do any way
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i can only recall one dream that involved feet, but other than that not that often. seems every time i have a dream about sex as soon as it gets to a good part, i wake up [Cry]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Almost never. Very rare.
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've had them a lot recently as i havent had feet for a week or 2. the funny thing about dreams is they can go off on a tangent to all sorts of weird and wild stuff!

i dreamed about loads of feet in my face the other night. and when my dreams drifted away i felt myself trying to bring it back, then i woke up, dissapointed!

Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've had two very vivid foot dreams in the last year. My wife was in one, another lady I know well was in the other.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Benji
All Pro Poster
Member # 1757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Benji   Email Benji   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only a few times and I remember being half awake during one of them and nearly blowing my load in a half conscious state, true story [Smile]
Posts: 626 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One time, I remember having a dream about my math teacher grading papers while I was under her desk with her rubbing her feet on my face.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've had quite a few actually, they usually have had me just playing or rubbing the girl's feet. They're also usually from the sole perspective too, I don't see too many toes and toenails, but a lot of soles.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrinkledsolesguy
Board Regular
Member # 10530

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinkledsolesguy   Email wrinkledsolesguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have dreams about feet quite often. The last one was early this week and it involved Jenny McCarthy and I was on a reality TV show and had to eat Mac-N-Cheese...off the soles of her feet! Now that is a reality show I could win easily!
Posts: 5 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hur
Elite Trooper
Member # 24089

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hur   Email hur   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had recently a very nice and vivid dream where I was in a beach bar sitting with some people ( random beautiful strangers generated by my alpha state ). It was nice and I really felt the warmth of the sun and the odor of the sea. Suddently a girl who was sitting near me got her feet up to my face, pointing it and slightly spreading her toes... It was really vivid and realistic, I tell you, I could see all the marvelous wrinkles on her splendorous sole. She smiled and stayed like that for a few moments. All the rest of the people were just acting very normally, like they even weren't noticing it. They kept on talking with each others and smiling in a very nice mood and positive vibe. Then this hottie just moved her foot from about a few inches from my face, where it was, to my throat, touching it with the tip of her toes and starting to caress it.

Few moments after she goes up way and shoves her toes on my viking beard, going all the way trough it and reaching the skin of my shin... she also caressed it in the same way she had done with my throat... people kept on not paying any attention and everything was just perfect, the cloudless blue sky, the warm golden disc irradiating its divine blessings upon us, the sea and it's aroma and gentle waves. Just perfect.

The girl, after a while, kept on exploring my body upwards with her perfect tanned feet ( with no polish at all on her nails *just the way I love [Smile] * ) I could see her divinely beautiful and tanned face smiling when her toe reached my bottom lip, and then she caressed it and moved the tip of it to the middle of both lips, keeping on caressing in random, but mostly circular movements... the toe never slipped inside my mouth, just promising it, teasing me in a sublime way. I did nothing, I didn't even opened my mouth, pulled the tong out or grabbed her ankle with my hands, it was such a perfect moment that I just could stay there relaxing and enjoying it.

Then, unfortunately, or not, I woke up. My little friend was happier than ever and I had all the recollections of that very nice dream like I was still dreaming it ( as I still have now, fortunately ). In fact, that one is one of those you'll never forget, I think.

Beat this dream, ya'll, if you can [Wink]

--------------------
live chatroom --> https://discord.gg/mWNArcC ( edited )

Posts: 287 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_sniffer2281
Major Player
Member # 21756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_sniffer2281   Email foot_sniffer2281   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well i had a feet-related dream last night, though it wasnt directly a foot dream.

I was with the girl i know at a shopping mall and we stated kissing. Then we went shopping and she was shopping for shoes, so she tried on all these pairs of sexy shoes showing off her feet for me in high heels...i got to put on some of the shoes for her onto her feet....and that was about it!

its very rare for me to have a feet-related dream...usually its me looking at feet close up, but hardly ever actually any real activity.

Posts: 227 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a dream after I saw Deuce Bigalow about those enormous feet on that tall woman, all oiled up and what have you.....

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beamont
Loyal Member
Member # 21780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for beamont   Email beamont   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a dream a couple nights ago about an absolutely gorgeous woman with perfect feet and we were dating... exact same dream the next night.
Posts: 94 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
higharchlover
Major Player
Member # 23372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for higharchlover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not very often, but I remember having a few. I love waking up and already having some feet workin' on my garbage [Hump] !!
Posts: 217 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links