Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » who gives the best footjob (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: who gives the best footjob
yaboy
Board Regular
Member # 2549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yaboy   Email yaboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Compare the footjob techniques of net foot mistresses/sites. Only comparing
Michelle - ohmyhose.com
Monique - feetmainia.net
Janet - foot-tease.com
Alexis - footalicious.com
Betty Monroe
Niki - nikkisarches.com
Genie - 1geniesfeet.com
Pink - pinks-sexy-feet.com

any other site based on a particular girl.

This poll has been moved to another forum.

Posts: 8 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its not letting me vote but... I have to say its a tie between Alexis and Betty. Alexis has such nice tanned feet and she handles the dick with so much grace as if she was using her hands. I just wish they showed her face on the site, she would automatically get my vote. I wanna know what her ethnic background is.

As far as why Betty would get my vote, if you ever seen her give a foot job its pretty obvious. She looks so evil when shes doing her thing. She makes the dude cum with such little effort and it looks like she has some type of evil powers over the penis.

Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to say the hottest FJ's I've seen ever are Kayliegh Mara-, without question.

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
k mara wins !
but given the choice from above its michelle from ohmyhose.
a shame that lilredhead aka michelle wasnt listed - thats the footjob i'd go for!
[Jerkoff]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vasduten
Elite Trooper
Member # 2211

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vasduten   Email vasduten       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your mom...

hehehehe... Nothing personal, but when I see a question like that, it just begs for a "your mom" reply!

--------------------
I know when I'm licked... all over.

Posts: 401 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alexis by far

Check out her preview clips on her site. She constantly changes things up you can tell she is really into giving footjobs.

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilovefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 1268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilovefeet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is hard to say who of the above mentioned footjob queens that Yaboy mentioned actually gives the footjob,primarily because each guy receiving a footjob has a certain technique that he likes,and the woman giving the foojob has a cetain way that she feels more comfortable doing .The best way to determine if 1 is better than the other I think is to have a competition and see who can make her man cum 1st.It probably will never happen but it would definitely be interesting.I know I wouldn't mind being a participant.
Posts: 316 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have only seen 2 of the above and both are impressive. i like pinky's soles up and i have always loved janet's feet so seeing them giving a footjob is bonus!!
i totally agree with "ilovefeet"... all have their own "techniques" and ways, but ultimateley it comes down to if they can get you off??? and to me if it is quick or before i am really ready to then she is pretty good...being good at footjobs is an art and i have been with some women who just were not good... my wife was the first to get me off using just her feet and toes.. does anyone agree with this theory???

Posts: 750 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aerodrew:
ultimateley it comes down to if they can get you off??? and to me if it is quick or before i am really ready to then she is pretty good...being good at footjobs is an art and i have been with some women who just were not good... does anyone agree with this theory???

I partially agree with that theory in that I do think that giving good footjobs requires some know-how on the part of the gal in question. However, I don't necessarily agree that the best footjobs are the ones in which you cum the quickest. I mean sure, they must be pretty hot if you're finished before you get started, but I prefer the gals who knows how to use her feet on me in a way that's prolonged yet still intense and pleasurable all the way through. I enjoy those long extended bouts of footjob activity with gals who have perfected the craft and can manipulate those scenarios toward a grand climax when the time is right and not a moment too soon.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm with Mighty Mike and Jak...

That Alexis has some mad skills...

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barbarino
Major Player
Member # 30

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barbarino   Author's Homepage   Email Barbarino   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is a great group up there, but I'd still have to say that without personal experience, Kayleigh Mara gives the best footjobs. Alexis follows, as well as Sexy Michelle. Check clips4sale.com, Gia, XTOEC, and Deb have some great footjobs.
Posts: 189 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barbarino
Major Player
Member # 30

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barbarino   Author's Homepage   Email Barbarino   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And Nina from lustfultoes.com was incredible!!
Posts: 189 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IFlyFA18s
Loyal Member
Member # 8107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IFlyFA18s   Email IFlyFA18s   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hands down, no question about it...Sexy Michelle from Oh My Hose. Baby oil...OMG!!! Just like my wife does it!!!
Posts: 95 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2 X 4
Major Player
Member # 2886

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2 X 4     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since I don't know any of these women personally, and have never even seen either one in real life, I cannot really say who is the best from personal experience of course. Also, I have only seen footage (no pun intended) and pictures of Nikki sending her man into Paradise with her lovely bare peds. So, unless I see images of someone prettier doing a better job (or marry such a woman), Nikki gets my vote.
Posts: 103 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me it would have to be janet ! Not from personal experience, Just a dream that i have. I hope that it gets fullfilled. I live in hope [Wink] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links