Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » who gives the best footjob (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: who gives the best footjob
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by foot lover of london:
For me it would have to be janet ! Not from personal experience, Just a dream that i have. I hope that it gets fullfilled. I live in hope [Wink] [Big Grin]

I think all you have to do is join her site and then travel to wherever she is and you'll get one.

She is one of those "fun" girls [Joint]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whiterevolver
Board Regular
Member # 8207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whiterevolver   Email whiterevolver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Janet is way too hot!!! I liked Michelle's oily footjobs as well. I wish Honey Brown would give footjobs, her toenails are gorgeous. Just imagining them raking my penis makes me cum!!

--------------------
She's well acquainted with the touch of the velvet hand like a lizard on a window pane

Posts: 2 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mohatma
Loyal Member
Member # 8197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mohatma   Email mohatma   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Michelle used to be my favorite. My most recent favorite is Alexis for sure. She just knows what she is doing. My only wish with her website is that we could here the groans of ecstasy made by her stunt cock. Lately, I have been falling in love with the technique of Daisy from Footjobfantasy.com. If you would have asked me two months ago, I'd say no one could top Alexis, but the way daisy uses her toes and hearing her voice is really a fantasy. She's gaining on Alexis quickly in my favorit stash of clips.
Posts: 94 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alexis
Board Regular
Member # 2447

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alexis   Author's Homepage   Email Alexis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Somewhat of an old post topic but thought I would give u guys some insight http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=004195#000000

also.. im hispanic/cuban ethnic background.

--------------------
----------------------------------------------------
Alexis & Halbig @ Footalicious.com

Posts: 49 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Alexis:
Somewhat of an old post topic but thought I would give u guys some insight http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=004195#000000

also.. im hispanic/cuban ethnic background.

Michael Jordan of footjobs [Big Grin]

it is your destiny

you are the chosen one

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLover84
All Pro Poster
Member # 5693

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLover84   Email FootLover84       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would have to give it up for Alexis. She has some beautiful feet and always has some great polish on her toes. I can get off just by looking at her toes. She knows how to give footjobs too.
Posts: 653 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Betty monroe,hands down...anyone know what happend to her n her site?
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mike4toes
Board Regular
Member # 1926

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mike4toes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Janet for sure!
Posts: 36 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 2 X 4:
Since I don't know any of these women personally, and have never even seen either one in real life, I cannot really say who is the best from personal experience of course. Also, I have only seen footage (no pun intended) and pictures of Nikki sending her man into Paradise with her lovely bare peds. So, unless I see images of someone prettier doing a better job (or marry such a woman), Nikki gets my vote.

You've got got taste as, Nikki's Arches would get my votes well & I would certainly envy any lucky guy who may have had the pleasure of getting too grips with her feet in a 1 on 1 stituation that's for sure.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Neo
Elite Trooper
Member # 1891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neo   Email Neo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pink!

--------------------
Steve McQueens` got nothin` on me...........
www.Pinks-Sexy-Feet.com
www.Pinks-Handjobs.com
www.HostileHandjobs.com

Posts: 284 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Burnya
Board Regular
Member # 15439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Burnya   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sexy michelle is still the best... in my opinion

--------------------
i love french manicures, on toes

Posts: 8 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
while i would love to say myself,i have to say some of the stuff suki has done on my site is simply amazing.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oscarthemonkey:
I have to say the hottest FJ's I've seen ever are Kayliegh Mara-, without question.

I'm totally with you on that one dude!

My next favorite is Brandi from Footprints4U. She does a hell of a "job".

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Burnya
Board Regular
Member # 15439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Burnya   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SEXY michelle from o*hmyhose and Brandi from pantyhose ecstasy

--------------------
i love french manicures, on toes

Posts: 8 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mohatma
Loyal Member
Member # 8197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mohatma   Email mohatma   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now that we have lost Alexis and Michelle, I love Daisy from Footjobfantasy.com. I don't know what she looks like but looking at her toes, I don't care. Even those who don't like hose can appreciate her.
Posts: 94 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links