Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What Food Goes With Feet? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: What Food Goes With Feet?
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd pretty much lick anything off a foot, but because I'm not really into food and feet, you know what I like to lick off? Quite logically, it's warm salt water. Just to liven up the taste, to make it even saltier, I'll have a bowl of salt water and just have a little soak and suck party!
Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soleslurp
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2442

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soleslurp   Author's Homepage   Email soleslurp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know about the warm salt bother.Honey would be my choice of licking off a yummy foot. [Mmm] I'd also lick whip cream,but thats about it.Food and sexy are hard to mix for me [Confused]
Posts: 1937 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sleddogg
All Pro Poster
Member # 881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sleddogg         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Being Italian, I think spaghetti [and a nice Chianti] are the way to go! My honey just loves when I slowly pull a long warm noodle back & forth between her toes {and no, I'm not talkin' about mine!] LoL. Kinda fun to weave the noodles around all her toes and then nibble them off, too. Ya can't go wrong with Italian food!
;-)

Posts: 521 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
farukh112
Major Player
Member # 6675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for farukh112   Email farukh112   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well,every kind of food becomes tasty and deleciouse when its eaten with female feet.

--------------------
farukh112

Posts: 122 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vasduten
Elite Trooper
Member # 2211

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vasduten   Email vasduten       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tube steak smothered in underwear.
Mine.

--------------------
I know when I'm licked... all over.

Posts: 401 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yoghut is great choice to lick & it is nice for the lady too because she then has a great excuse to soak her feet afterwards & then have them massaged over & over again.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
whipped cream!
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess I'm a traditionalist in this regard, because the food choices that I've opted to use the most frequently during my foot/food encounters have been whipped cream, chocolate syrup, and honey. For those of you who haven't yet tried the whipped cream idea but are planning to, just be sure not to buy Cool Whip which comes packaged in those plastic containers. You'll find your experiences to be much more rewarding if you instead use a product like Reddi-wip which comes in an upright aerosol can. This type of dispenser will allow you to spray the whipped cream onto her feet in a seemingly phallic gesture of perverse pleasure. I highly recommend it. hehe

[Thumbs Up]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilovefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 1268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilovefeet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
People call it shrimping when you suck on a womans toes. So why not shrimp with the feet.
Posts: 316 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ilovefeet:
People call it shrimping when you suck on a womans toes. So why not shrimp with the feet.

As I'm something of a shellfish connoisseur, that sounds like a novel idea to me, ilovefeet! I'd only request that the shrimp already be shelled first though prior to the festivities such that I might avoid any unfortunate choking episodes which could otherwise manage to interrupt the erotic flow of things.

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elzbennet
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elzbennet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whip cream and some fruits like strawberries. Wine is nice too! Champagne! [Mmm]

[Kiss]

--------------------
Elz

Posts: 937 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChrisSlut
Board Regular
Member # 6745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChrisSlut   Email ChrisSlut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My bf loves licking whip cream off my feet.
Posts: 36 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perhaps grapes to make grape juice or if you can wait a while wine!

The wife making a little grape give a "wine!"

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
steve01
Board Regular
Member # 7199

Icon 1 posted      Profile for steve01   Email steve01   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my favorite is whip cream
Posts: 33 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SweatyToeSucker
Board Regular
Member # 7544

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SweatyToeSucker   Email SweatyToeSucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I FIND THAT WINE IS VERY GOOD WITH FEET.IT BRINGS OUT THE NATURAL FLAVOR EVEN MORE.

--------------------
Let me suck the sweat off those toes.

Posts: 7 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links