Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What Food Goes With Feet? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: What Food Goes With Feet?
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Of all the different snacks & combinations I've tried....I enjoy hot, buttered popcorn the most! [Mmm]

If you haven't tried it, you don't know what you're missing!!

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweatytoesucker, I can well belive that.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I prefer sweets with my feet. Whipped cream is the best for me. It's not too thick or sticky, and it's fun to apply like Calico mentioned.

Have you tried the chocolate flavored whipped cream...yum!

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beef Flank [Wink] [Woot] (look at my avatar) and for dessert, strawberries and whip cream. [Joint]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BarefootNancy
Major Player
Member # 8535

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BarefootNancy   Email BarefootNancy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Subway veggie delight with my own foot in it..with mayo...yummy!! now that's a footlong sub!

--------------------
My dream is to order my own feet in a fancy restraunt!

Posts: 132 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sabbath
Major Player
Member # 4844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sabbath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like it tarantino style, so your favourite spirit is the way to go
Posts: 213 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetballerjay
Board Regular
Member # 8435

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetballerjay   Email feetballerjay   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sry to post cuz im a newbie, but ive had a few things...honey being one of them. thats one of my favorites
Posts: 12 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i like chocolate,whip cream,jelly,ice cream,ice cubes.honey.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Style In Play
Board Regular
Member # 8668

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Style In Play   Email Style In Play   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just plain feet thanks
Posts: 30 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Erm, no food please.

Just a sweaty, slightly dirty, tasty foot.

Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marlow
Member # 10760

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marlow   Email Marlow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What about an aplles cake ?
I tried it, it's great, but probably each food could be great when there is good raw materials.
[Tongue]

--------------------
"Necessity may be the mother of invention, but procreation still requires a partner"

Posts: 1 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've often dreamed of eating an entire meal off of a girl's foot. Starting with a light salad with french dressing. followed by steak with about a pint of gravy, then ice cream with whipped cream and chocolate syrup.

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How bout a sugary goo:
http://img128.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=a23d8_P1010026.jpg

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
punkluvsfeet101
Board Regular
Member # 11837

Icon 1 posted      Profile for punkluvsfeet101   Author's Homepage   Email punkluvsfeet101   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love licking ice cream limes and lemons off my gfs feet

--------------------
 -

Posts: 34 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Janko
Board Regular
Member # 100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Janko   Email Janko   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ferrero Rocher chocolates, having been crushed by the feet of course.
Posts: 44 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links