Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot Huffers: Favorite Foot Smell (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Foot Huffers: Favorite Foot Smell
Toesonthenoes
Elite Trooper
Member # 2121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesonthenoes   Author's Homepage   Email Toesonthenoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me its also between 3 and 4!
But it also depends on the woman too!
If my gf wears f.e. leatherboots with nylons the whole day I just cant wait to get her pantyhose to smell it! [Drool] [Drool]
There is another lady(very nice one) I grew up with and I know I never want to get any smell from her feet! She likes to wear second hand shoes and her feet are very ugly! BÄÄÄÄHHH!

--------------------
High arches and long toes are a must

Posts: 468 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gimme
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gimme   Author's Homepage   Email Gimme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I prefer levels 2 and 3. I dont know if I could stand level 4 though.

My wife's feet never pass level 1 because she likes to be clean and fresh all the time. No matter what I ve tried to do or say she denies it, fair enough, because she doesn't feel comfortable first with herself and then with me. She keeps hygiene matters to the most. Although I ve got this state of her thorough gyniene as a chronic complaint, I tend to keep a straight face and let it be.
All my past girlfriends did not pass level 1 ... for the same reasons... Dont know why! Even though a slight smell above the average clean and fresh level might be nice .. however it seems that I m unlucky in this level of FF category.

I m fantasing what might be like asking some of the Gypsy-Romanian girls that roam about the street of Greece to smell their feet. Some of them have incredibly dirty and sweaty feet, probably not having a shower for weeks. I wonder how their feet would smell like [Smile]

[ July 11, 2005, 04:23 AM: Message edited by: Gimme ]

--------------------
 -
 -

http://www.images4sale.com/1946
http://www.clips4sale.com/1946
http://www.videos4sale.com/1946
http://www.myspace.com/greekfemalefeet

Posts: 2491 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AL_CaPoNe
Board Regular
Member # 7769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL_CaPoNe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah...level 2 rocks!!!!!..but levels 1 n'3 are great too....just 4 isnt that much for my taste
Posts: 20 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 1085

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footsniffer   Author's Homepage   Email footsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've experienced all four and hell i'll take all four anytime hehe

--------------------
nothing beats the scent of a pretty foot

Posts: 262 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Toe Sucker, I have experienced level 4 & I would have to agree with you. A few weeks ago when we had that hot week in the Uk, I massaged the Feet of my lady freind's mate who I have told you so much about in the past & her feet had really been cooking inside her leather shoes during that week so you can imagine how sweaty they were & I could'nt resist holding her Toes near my nose while massaging them & to say it was sheer ecstasy would be an understatment I can tell you.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mystique
Major Player
Member # 4356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystique   Email mystique   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I actually like the smell of my own feet. sweet and smell like flowers. Also they give off a slight hint of a rose or so I'm told.

--------------------
Ahem, would you like me to take my shoes off and mess with your mind a bit?

Posts: 148 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Edward De Vere
Loyal Member
Member # 8565

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Edward De Vere   Email Edward De Vere   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmm sometimes i think just showered. But then when u smell it stronger sometimes it is 10 times betta. but i dont like no dirt or anything like that so i guese the dancing lvl is sweet.

--------------------
Smooth and intriguing like i said!

Posts: 75 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
levels 2-4

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Benji
All Pro Poster
Member # 1757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Benji   Email Benji   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mostly Level 1 and Level 2, love both, but normally will take 1
Posts: 626 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetballerjay
Board Regular
Member # 8435

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetballerjay   Email feetballerjay   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sad to say but i've only experiencced level 1 but what i really want is the full power of level 4!
Posts: 12 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LicknTickleFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 2004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LicknTickleFeet   Email LicknTickleFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Levels 3-4 sound pretty tasty depending on the woman. However if the woman has ugly feet, I don't want to smell ANYTHING.
Posts: 82 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
in conjuction with this top,what are your favorite female foot scents you like to smell.
Mine are
1.the classic cornchip aroma
2.the cornchip and lite vinegar smell
3.the leather and sweat smell
4.the cheesey salty popcorn smell

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bman
Elite Trooper
Member # 2267

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bman   Email Bman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bman here. As of late I have only had my wifes feet and with this hot weather i'm glad to have a 1.5. My favorite is her nyloned feet that have been in suede high heels all day. That faint and tangy nylonic odor. A definite 1- 1.5 does it. YOW! I love kissing her nyloned soles and toes.
Posts: 251 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
plastercast, that sounds very nice. Thank you for sharing that with me.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tweener
Major Player
Member # 1630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tweener     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hahah... 4 for me. I love a good stinky foot challenge.
Posts: 228 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links