Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot Huffers: Favorite Foot Smell (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Foot Huffers: Favorite Foot Smell
Sam 4 Feet
Major Player
Member # 2222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam 4 Feet   Email Sam 4 Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
as much as level four sounds like heaven, its probably pure fungi and bacteria so i choose level 3

--------------------
"And kings shall be thy nursing fathers, and their queens thy nursing
mothers: they shall bow down to thee with their face toward the earth, and
lick up the dust of thy feet . . ." —Isaiah 49:23

Posts: 115 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
same 4 feet, you are quite right!! lol, i love the idea of level 4 too

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootManPete
Major Player
Member # 3260

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootManPete   Email FootManPete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FTPHANTOM:
in conjuction with this top,what are your favorite female foot scents you like to smell.
Mine are
1.the classic cornchip aroma
2.the cornchip and lite vinegar smell
3.the leather and sweat smell
4.the cheesey salty popcorn smell

I concur! [Cheers]

--------------------
Tired female feet deserve to be sniffed.

Posts: 202 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Toe Sucker, It was more than nice it was totely fantastic & what is even better still is that she kindly agreed to sell them too me when she was finished with them & needless too say I regularly have the pleasure of sniffing the inside of them before going to sleep most evenings. Im now hoping that she will also agree too sell me the trainers she currently uses, when she finishes with them because the smell that comes from them is absolutly fantastic!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
punkluvsfeet
Major Player
Member # 9970

Icon 1 posted      Profile for punkluvsfeet   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
2 and 3

--------------------
latin girls and Brunettes have the best looking feet

Posts: 184 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shoeslave
Major Player
Member # 2778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shoeslave   Email shoeslave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife is normally a level 1 or leve2, but sometimes a level 3 and 4. I LOVE all of them, but between a 3 and 4 makes me the hardest!
Posts: 183 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for angel wood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My favorite is level 1 but I have experienced level 4 before and I will never forget it. I was at my cousins house and this girl slept over. I sneeked in the room while she was asleep. I took one huge sniff of her foot and the aroma almost knocked me out. Her feet had a stinky, cheesey, aumonia smell [Puke]

--------------------
the lady on the left is a model at my school

Posts: 284 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hose Guy
Major Player
Member # 9832

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hose Guy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gotta be level 3 for me.

--------------------
"Keep your pantyhose on." -- Ed Harris as Virgil 'Bud' Brigman in The Abyss

Posts: 121 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UnholyPriest
Major Player
Member # 10589

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UnholyPriest     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
for me, level 1, 2, or 3

hell.. ALL OF THEM! [Big Grin]

Posts: 131 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Plastercast to thank:
Toe Sucker, It was more than nice it was totely fantastic & what is even better still is that she kindly agreed to sell them too me when she was finished with them & needless too say I regularly have the pleasure of sniffing the inside of them before going to sleep most evenings. Im now hoping that she will also agree too sell me the trainers she currently uses, when she finishes with them because the smell that comes from them is absolutly fantastic!!!!!!!!!!

Which reminds me when I saw her earlier today she had a new pair of shoes on & so therefore I will have to ask her if she ee has any intention of wearing her trainer again as I would qhite happily buy them off her for about £5 as the pleasure getwould make it m well worth the money I I can assure each & everyone of you!I wouldthe pleasure

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
candyshop
Major Player
Member # 8374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for candyshop   Email candyshop   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Bow Down] level 4 the best [Thumbs Up]

angelfeet, your story is so cool. I wish I experienced that [Tongue]

Posts: 113 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
23NJ1983
Board Regular
Member # 11616

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 23NJ1983   Email 23NJ1983   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Level 1 definitely
Posts: 28 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Leather and sweat.

[Jerkoff]

Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

quote:
Originally posted by Rae124:
Leather and sweat.

[Jerkoff]

What a fantastic combination that is.

--------------------

Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

quote:
Originally posted by Toe Sucker II:
same 4 feet, you are quite right!! lol, i love the idea of level 4 too

I have had the pleasure of level 4 on quite a lot of occassions but the greedy part of me would still love too sample level 5 though!

--------------------

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links