Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » My Own QVC Story (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: My Own QVC Story
Mark-Texas Toes Fan
Loyal Member
Member # 1394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mark-Texas Toes Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I finally have my own QVC story to share. I was watching at about 1pm central time yesterday, while eating lunch at work. They were doing a show about 14k gold jewlery. The first item was a 14k gold ankle bracelet. After describing everything about the anklet the host of the show introduced the woman who was modeling the anklet. The model had very sexy feet. The the host (don't remember her name) says to the model "I don't know about you but when I wear an anklet or toe ring, even if its just around the house, I always feel sexier". The model said that she feels the same way. I was blown away and just had to share this with all my friends here.
Posts: 81 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
COOL!!! its been some time sence I have watched QVC,but i know what your talking about man,I use to see some of those great moments at QVC.

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was the model barefooted, or in sandals?
QVC is always great for feet! Hell, who needs the Playboy channel! [Smile] [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Benji
All Pro Poster
Member # 1757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Benji   Email Benji   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hahaha, we need a copy of this QVC special.... NOW!!!!
[Jerkoff]

Posts: 626 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mark-Texas Toes Fan
Loyal Member
Member # 1394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mark-Texas Toes Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey dougiezerts the model was wearing sandals. She also had french tip toe nails.
Posts: 81 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nooj
Loyal Member
Member # 2949

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nooj     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to love watching QVC for that kind of thing before I got rid of the TV, I've got a video somewhere with about 15-20 mins of footage (ha-ha!) of various presenters and models modelling anklets and toe rings.
Posts: 78 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, i like flipping channels and catching hot feet on QVC

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
airmit
Board Regular
Member # 8653

Icon 1 posted      Profile for airmit   Email airmit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is best to catch QVC or HSN before summer arrives. Many times the show is about sandles or capri's that lead to a sight of models' feet.
Posts: 5 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wonder: How would a QVC hostess react if someone called their testimonial line and said on the air, "You have very pretty feet!"?

--------------------

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footexhibit
All Pro Poster
Member # 1664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footexhibit   Author's Homepage   Email footexhibit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
only one way to find out dougie. call it and see for yourself lol

--------------------
A Footographer (since 2001)

https://allmylinks.com/footexhibit
https://allmylinks.com/fetishexhibit

Posts: 630 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

She'd probably hang up on me, then say, "Sorry, we're having techical difficulties!" [Smile]

--------------------

Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I wonder: How would a QVC hostess react if someone called their testimonial line and said on the air, "You have very pretty feet!"?
I've actually seen that happen to one QVC hostesses. I can't remember the hostess'name at the moment but a female caller made a comment about how pretty the hostess' feet were. The hostess wasn't put off at all by the comment and thanked the caller for the compliment. She acted surprised that some thought she had pretty feet, but I got the impression that she knew she had nice feet from the way she was showing them off.

Now, I would NOT suggest calling QVC, just to tell the hostesses that they have pretty feet. [Laugh]

Wu

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

A FEMALE caller told her she had pretty feet??!! That just shows a point I made earlier: Women like to look at other women JUST AS MUCH as men like to look at them!
Was the hostess barefooted? I'd sure loved to have seen this scene! [Smile]
(No I'm not going to call QVC!)

--------------------

2 X 4
Major Player
Member # 2886

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2 X 4     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And that's probably why it wasn't a problem. See, a female caller told a female host that her feet are lovely. To said female host, that's just a compliment from one woman to another. Nothing threatening or off-putting about that.

Now, if a male caller had said the same thing to the hostess, she might think that there's some sexual charge in that call, as it came from a man. And some women still think "noticing feet=perversion," whether the man meant it in a sexual way or not.

So it might not be such a good idea for us to call QVC, HSN, etc. the next time a hostess is wearing revealing sandals or is shoeless. Lying low might be the better part of valor here.

Posts: 103 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mark-Texas Toes Fan:
The the host (don't remember her name) says to the model "I don't know about you but when I wear an anklet or toe ring, even if its just around the house, I always feel sexier". The model said that she feels the same way. I was blown away and just had to share this with all my friends here.

Yea she just said that to sell. Take it from a salesman. Hot experience none the less.

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links