Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » My Own QVC Story (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: My Own QVC Story
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I would have to agree that what the hostess said was a total sales pitch but it must have still been great to hear!

I agree with 2X4 in that I'm sure it was nothing for a female caller to tell the hostess she has pretty feet. I would be curious to see how that same line would be handled if said by a male caller on the air.

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mikenice
BANNED
Member # 17035

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikenice   Email mikenice       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lisa Robertson is one of the hosts, she has very nice toes, luv when she models toe rings, you get the close up shot of her feet and toes.
Posts: 44 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
benedictine
Board Regular
Member # 14762

Icon 1 posted      Profile for benedictine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do recall once on another website about how QVC has really cut back on their foot shots during their Birkenstock and Best Foot Forward Hours. This is due to certain tactless perverts calling their order lines and begging for more. I can believe this because I remember years ago they would have really long, close-up shots of the model's feet, slowly going from heel to toe. Now, they barely show their feet, and definitely not up close. Damn.

Their best model for foot shots, without a doubt, is Aiko, their Japanese model. Her feet are complete perfection.

Posts: 17 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links