Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » toe sucking, cheating? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: toe sucking, cheating?
imasoleman
Major Player
Member # 5044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imasoleman   Email imasoleman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello all, im in a relationship with a wonderful girl, who I love dearly. I've been talking with a girl online, on a messenger service of mine, who i've known for a while, lives close by me, and goes to school in Minn. Well, she knows about my fetish, and wants me to suck her toes. I keep telling her no, because I consider it cheating. She tells me it's not, and then were talking other night, how about she wants to get laid and all of this stuff, and she wants me to do it. What should I do? I would never think about sucking the toes of another girl. Should I get a new screen name? Sorry for such a long post.
Posts: 125 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bobthemonkey
Board Regular
Member # 5876

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bobthemonkey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well, i mean i dont know the extent of your relationship with your girl but i would do it but im a young single guy who hasnt had much feet action in his life so my opinion is kinda skewed.

--------------------
Im not creative enough to make a good signiture

Posts: 21 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imasoleman
Major Player
Member # 5044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imasoleman   Email imasoleman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
were close, so much so in fact were talking about marriage. I don't want to lose her, granted it hasn't been that long, only about 6 months, but this is the best relationship i've been in, and she likes my fetish, and getting foot massages
Posts: 125 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IAmSpartachris
All Pro Poster
Member # 3289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IAmSpartachris   Email IAmSpartachris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seems pretty obvious to me that you should not do anything to jeapordize a good thing. And in the end, if YOU feel that it's cheating, then you answered your own question. It doesn't matter how anyone else feels, because you will always feel as if you cheated, and the guilt will eat you up.

Not worth it brother.
Leave it alone.

Posts: 712 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by IAmSpartachris:
Not worth it brother.
Leave it alone.

Agree 100%.

[Thumbs Up]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was a great answer, IAmSpartaChris!!! Outstanding, and I think you really captured it well in just a few sharp sentences. "If YOU feel that it's cheating, you answered your own question".

I think if you even have to ask if something is cheating, then you probably feel that it is, at least inside.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife would consider it teaching if I touched another woman's foot much less licked her toes! For a foot fetishist it is definitely cheating!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gimme
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gimme   Author's Homepage   Email Gimme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I ve had similar kind of esoteric dialogue with myself regarding themes such as this one: is it cheating or not just to taste another woman's feet.

Plain and simple truth according to the universal laws of mutual bonding and relationships between a man and woman: it is considered cheating.
Actually it is considered cheating by the time one might think of it. (but I totaly agree with this theory since the entire world would be full of thieves, liars, cheaters, murders, etc etc just by thinking of something).

On the other hand, I believe that this preference we all have in this Forum, i.e. of female feet, "purifies" us from sins which might be considered "deadly" from people out of this "group". I personally have made similar thoughts like imasoleman and If I have the chance only once to do I d certainly do it without even thinking about it.
It depends on what each one of us thinks what cheating is and carries on.
I believe that cheating has to do only with sexual behaviour and sexual encounter (for the reasons I stated earlier) and there is nothing wrong in this as long as both parts are into this kind of game.

Gimme.

--------------------
 -
 -

http://www.images4sale.com/1946
http://www.clips4sale.com/1946
http://www.videos4sale.com/1946
http://www.myspace.com/greekfemalefeet

Posts: 2491 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beetletoe
Board Regular
Member # 2803

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beetletoe   Email Beetletoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it scares me to think that a guy would come have to ask the advise of people he dosent even know about a relationship. why not make your own decesion about your own relationship diffrent girls will be more accepting of diffrent things. everyone will have a diffrent answer, i would love to have your girlfriend get mad at you for sucking another womans toes and you saying that it was ok cause the guys on the foot forum said so.
my 2 cents

--------------------
smell it?

Posts: 32 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Toe sucking = cheating (most definitely)

If you love her dearly like you stated, you should focus your "foot energy" on her rather than on someone your secretly chatting with.

Fight the temptation.

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
Toe sucking = cheating (most definitely)

If you love her dearly like you stated, you should focus your "foot energy" on her rather than on someone your secretly chatting with.

Fight the temptation.

I agree.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Been in this situation many times in my 7 year relationship.women who want you will tease you wit their feet as much as possible(if they know about your fetish) n act like they don't know what their doin,but they use it along with their other flirtations that they would admit to.this is how they will lure you in.I've been situations where I'd go hang with a girl n she would have knee high boots on n wed stop by house or somthing n even tho we would stay for 5 mins,she insisted on taking her boots off(wich took as long to take off as I was gonna stay in the house).speads her legs out,wiggling her toes,moving her feet around,others who would get extreme types of pedicures n ask if I liked,and if I did,all fkn day move em aorund wile looking @ grinnin.I have a list of thease stories(some more extreme then thease forinstances)but we're talkin about u n all I gotta say is shit is rough man,stay strong.yes it is cheating if you feel it is,and I'm sure if your current gf understands your fetish,she would feel the same way....my advice is this if your sooo temped;have her give you pix of her feet,or take pix of her feet n do whatcha gotta do wit those pics [Wink] .then post them pix up here hehe.
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystik   Email mystik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would you like it if she, oh I dont know, licked another guys neck or something? If you're talking about marriage, theres absolutely no way you should even consider sucking another girls toes. Sounds to me like you love the girl though and you really don't want to do it, so just tell her to back off and leave you alone about it. It is NOT worth it. You shouldnt do that to her and you know it.
Posts: 779 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AndyUK
Loyal Member
Member # 3419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AndyUK   Email AndyUK   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rule of thumb: If you wouldn't do it with your sister, it's cheating! [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 88 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AndyUK:
Rule of thumb: If you wouldn't do it with your sister, it's cheating! [Thumbs Up]

LOL! Good one! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links