Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » toe sucking, cheating? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: toe sucking, cheating?
soleslurp
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2442

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soleslurp   Author's Homepage   Email soleslurp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know what bro,since you've brought it up you kinda want to do it.Go for it bro [Wink] Your not married man,and its only a six month relationship.Hey if things go sour with your girl you'll be kicking yourself for not taking this great opportunity.The online girl sounds like a great no strings attached foot and otherthings adventure,live it up.If you and your girl do get married ,think of this as a pre marriage fling. [Cool]
Posts: 1937 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AndyUK:
Rule of thumb: If you wouldn't do it with your sister, it's cheating! [Thumbs Up]

Interesting. Definitely gross to think about but it keeps you on track.

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam 4 Feet
Major Player
Member # 2222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam 4 Feet   Email Sam 4 Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do it in secret, tell your girlfriend that your going to the pub but really go to a hotel where the online firls will meet you. you girlfriend won't know you'll be happy and the online girl will be happy, its a win-win situation.

--------------------
"And kings shall be thy nursing fathers, and their queens thy nursing
mothers: they shall bow down to thee with their face toward the earth, and
lick up the dust of thy feet . . ." —Isaiah 49:23

Posts: 115 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
imasoleman,

Have you told your girlfriend that you chat with this other chick? You should.

Does she know that you and this IM chick talk about sex? She should.

If your girlfriend doesn't know about the IM chick and your hiding it from her... it's cheating.

You wanted my opinion? There it is.

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imasoleman
Major Player
Member # 5044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imasoleman   Email imasoleman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh she knows, and I stopped talking the the im chic because she kept pushing and pushing me to do it, and I told her I was commited to some1 that, in the next few months, i'll be asking the question to, so I haven't had contact with the im chic for about a month
Posts: 125 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bondo, It's all very well telling that guy to fight the temptation but sadly somtimes that really easier said than done as I have discovered myself.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by soleman225:
you like the girl your with too much, if you suck the other one's toes your going to feel guilty and tell the girl your with at some point, or sulk and be miserable forever..and if you tell her, things will be weird, if you dont..things will be weird. either way you lose, bottom line..dont do it, and you probably should tell your current girl that youve been talking with one online, just dont tell her the extent of it.

On the other hand, the question that has to be asked is how can he be sure she's not cheating when'he's not around & the answer of cause is that he can't none of us can so as, Solsslurp has pointed out he may as well go for it after all he's only doing things with the online girls feet, it's not as if he's shaging her is it?

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

quote:
Originally posted by imasoleman:
oh she knows, and I stopped talking the the im chic because she kept pushing and pushing me to do it, and I told her I was commited to some1 that, in the next few months, i'll be asking the question to, so I haven't had contact with the im chic for about a month

Have you had any contact since your previous post in this thread?

--------------------

Flicker
Loyal Member
Member # 11860

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Flicker   Email Flicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! I am really impressed by the number of responses and by the thoughts expressed here, on both sides.

I've got to tell you, though... if you don't think you could tell your girlfriend about your chatting and your potential toe-sucking rendezvous with another woman, then, of course, it would be cheating.

Nearly all relationships that begin in an Internet chatroom and focus on sex go bad. Sometimes VERY bad. This other woman could be a nut and try to ruin your relationship with your girlfriend, or blackmail you, or worse.

The simple fact that you're willing to get into bed with another woman when you're thinking about marrying someone else is a bad sign. I know, I know, it's that toe-sucking, sole-licking fetish that drives us insane. Go masturbate three times in rapid succession and then see if it still sounds like a good idea.

It's very easy to break the heart of a wonderful lady and destroy the trust between you with a quick and "meaningless" fling with some toe temptress you really wouldn't want to spend any time with once you got to know her. If you do this, and it screws up your life with your girlfriend, you may hate yourself forever.

One relationship at a time, my friend. Too many of us have learned that lesson the hard way. Pick ONE woman and give her all you've got -- honesty, love, and respect. (And maybe a nibble or two on her little piggies!)

Good luck!

Posts: 55 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sucking another chicks toes is cheating.

My suggestion... If this online chick won't respect the boundaries you have set then stop chatting with her.

There is a double standard out there and here it is. When a woman says "No" it means no. When a guy says "No" it means...

That's as far as I am going to take this one.

[Smile]

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
priyatalreja
Loyal Member
Member # 10503

Icon 1 posted      Profile for priyatalreja   Email priyatalreja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mywifesfeet...you are in a unique position in that you have a wife with gorgeous feet. There are tons of guys stuck with an old sow with trotters. What are they supposed to do?
Posts: 77 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hold and maintain what you got (the good relationship) because they are hard to get ... just add some spices to your homemade soup for a new kick, if you think it is worth it [Wink] .

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
god damn tempting i know, for a woman to ask you to suck her toes as its usually you that has to ask. BUT NO!! is the answer if you wonna keep your real gf.

TS II

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
martinmatte
Loyal Member
Member # 319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for martinmatte   Email martinmatte   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is cheating.A sexual satisfaction of some form surely will be gained from it so to us, foot fetishists, cheating it is. But then again, knowing what I am, I could never be in a relationship where none of this would occur, at very least occasionally.So if she's ok with it, what could possibly make me to suck on another girl's toes?
Can't say I never think about it though but that's pretty much it.

Life's a long way down if you can only think in toes...

--------------------
Don't look now, but something died on your head.

Posts: 63 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

quote:
Originally posted by imasoleman:

Fairplay too you as it must have took hours if not nights of lost sleep too come too that decision but don't go beating yourself up too much because as I said on a more recent post in this thread , none of us can ever be sure of what our ladies are up too when were not about: ie I used too have a neighbour who had a bit on the side with some bouncer in a nightclub & everyone in our neighbourhood knew about it & yet she still had the barefaced cheek too accuse her husband of playing away even though it was obvious too everyone that the poor sod only had eyes for her.

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links