Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Warning - A Dangerous Foot Freak Lurks On Campus! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Warning - A Dangerous Foot Freak Lurks On Campus!
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SEATTLE - It's not a crime, but a man with what appears to be a foot fetish has students at the University of Washington's Terry Hall on their toes.

Students learned last week that a stranger claiming to be a psychology student entered the dorm and began asking young women to answer a survey.

But after several questions, he offered to examine their feet, claiming he can read them like a fortuneteller reads palms.

"I think its really strange and personally if someone man came to my door and wanted to give me a psychology test by looking at my feet, I would shut the door in his face," said student Courtney Hollenbeck, whose feet were not touched.

One girl said she heard the man was going around licking girls' feet. But police say the story may be developing legs of its own, however, since they never heard reports of anyone's tongue making contact with toes.

But they do say they're taking last weekend's report seriously.

"This is certainly not a felony but we take it much more seriously than just a prank. Its somewhat bizarre behavior so we, we get concerned about it," said University Police Assistant Chief Ray Wittmier.

So far, only one incident has been reported so far this semester, but campus police say they do recall other cases being filed over the past several years. And they say all of reports have originated at Terry Hall.

Now, young women who live in the dorm say they'll be extra alert if they see strangers trying to get in.

"Now that I hear about it, I'm pretty concerned. I'm not the kind of person that likes being touched by random people, wherever it may be," said student Priya Bhatt.

Campus police say as far as they can tell, the intruder hasn't committed any crimes except perhaps trespassing. But they say if trouble is afoot, they want their students to be aware.

The person in question is described as an Asian male, college age, about 5'10" to 5'11", 200 pounds, wearing dark colored sweats.

the link :
http://www.king5.com/localnews/stories/NW_101005WABfootfetishJK.e047f75e.html

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sleddogg
All Pro Poster
Member # 881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sleddogg         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like this guy desperately needs to go to one of Ben's parties!
Posts: 521 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At first I thought it was Ben on the prowl for new models, but then I read the perps description! [Laugh]

The whole deception thing whether taking candid photos or doing this type of "survey" looks like its going to be really cracked down on hard. There was a guy on the news last night where I live that had a camera and was taking pictures of women's "body parts" at the state faire. From the report it stated that to most people the pics wouldn't seem to be of sexual nature, but then they mentioned that to him it would be and it was possible he was taking them for posting on the internet. They didn't mention what "parts" he was shooting pics of, but he was arrested and released and is now awaiting trial.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Give the guy a "B" for originality, can't believe he found too many takers.

The first 2 chicks they interviewed were nothing special, but the last one was a cute one. Would like to "read her soles" LOL.

Good foot shots in the clip too.

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
People do some pretty odd things in the name of their fetish. Make note that I do include myself in that statement. It just sucks when the media circus gets involved and makes us look bad.

This guy may have put some women in uncomfortable situations, but he didn't force himself onto anyone from what I can gather from the report. Who knows, maybe there are women that the news didn't report who actually enjoyed his company.

[Mad] It urks me when I read stuff like that. Has anyone ever heard of a good news report involving a foot fetishist?

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sleddogg
All Pro Poster
Member # 881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sleddogg         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't blame the guy for trying I guess, although it sounds as if his approach needs some work...

Sad thing is that news stories like this may lead to folks like Ben Del Amitri being viewed with more skepticism by the gals he approaches. That would certainly suck, as I (for one) would certainly miss the pictures (and the stories) of his on-going adventures! Somehow though, I expect that Ben's approach will continue to triumph... yea! ;-)

Posts: 521 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:

[Mad] It urks me when I read stuff like that. Has anyone ever heard of a good news report involving a foot fetishist?

Bondo

Well foot fetishists are rather under represented in bad press in my opinion. You hear more about the crimes committed by rapists on a daily basis in the paper and television news. A foot fetishist is usually just a curio that pops up a couple times a year. I figure on the overall we're a pretty well behaved lot with only a few bad apples.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sleddogg
All Pro Poster
Member # 881

quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
Has anyone ever heard of a good news report involving a foot fetishist?

Ummmm... can't really think of one offhand.
Closest I can think of actually involved me, believe it or not... I made the news a few years back, as a result of being involved in the rescue of 5 guys whose boat rolled over in a bad storm out in the Bering. It was "good" in the sense that they lived through the experience. And hey, although I prefer the label 'foot-fanatic', I guess you could say I'm a fetishist and I was "involved". That particular facet did not come out in the news story though! LoL. :-)

Seriously though, that's a good question Bondo... If anyone knows of a **positive** news story portraying foot-fans in a **good** light, it'd sure be interesting to hear.

[ October 12, 2005, 02:41 PM: Message edited by: sleddogg ]

sleddogg
All Pro Poster
Member # 881

Y'all remember that poor guy that got roasted for playing with Marla Maples shoes? The press seemed to enjoy that one... I felt bad for the guy at the time. I mean really... who could blame him, ya know? I think alot of us would have been quite happy to take advantage of that situation, given the chance. ;-)
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Idk about you guys,but guys like this make me sick,and the media that focus's on this makes me sick as well.now I'm not gonna sit here and noc people like ben because he's running a legit buisness and is open to the women to what he's doing and its taken from there.but people who are on this board who are like this guy,or the guy who would hide under tables n touch womens feet,or the guy they found stealing a womens shoes,etc need to stop and realise they are fucked up,and they are appart of the small group of men who make us footlovers look bad.
Now the media pisses me off because they always take stories like this and turn into "oh its onely one of those foot freaks"wich in turn can make people think we are all twisted that way.thease in my opinion are sexual crimes like a sex offender,and when the hell have we herd a story on the news about a guy grouping womens asses and the theasus @ the end is "oh its just another ass fetishist.you don't.we got a bad rap and it sucks,and as time goes on and more of us are born ona daily basis,more women are aware that there's men out here who sexually adore feet.30somthing years ago,aside from elmer batters our fetish was almost unheard of(supossivly) and if some guy ran around saying by a womans feet he could tell their future or whatever,this would go unnoticed.
Now if women are more aware of foot fetishism more now than ever,why make an impression like this asshole did?
On a personal note my girlfriends cousin was sexually harrased about her feet ina store in chinatown.the owner followed her around n she asked him "what's your problem,why are u following me" and the owner said "I'm not follow u,jus your feet"n he followed her to death supposivly.when she came home,she called my gf and asked "how can you deal with a man who likes feet" see what I'm saying??

Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
----------

BALTIMORE - A Baltimore man with foot fetish saves a woman's life. Jane Doe, an avid barefooter, was bitten on the big toe by a rattlesnake while on a barefoot hiking excursion at Loch Raven today.

"It's a good thing Bondo was there. I needed someone to suck the poison out before it spread, and he was more than happy to volunteer", says Doe, "and the massage he gave me to keep the swelling down was very nice too".

Ms Doe claims to be in good condition. She says that today's incident won't prevent her from future barefoot excursions, rather "it'll encourage me to bring a good samaritan foot fanatic along for good measure".

No word on Bondo's condition at this time. When last seen, he was smiling and smoking a cigarette.

----------

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sleddogg:
And hey, although I prefer the label 'foot-fanatic', I guess you could say I'm a fetishist and I was "involved".

I agree with you there since the true sense of the word fetish means to have a sexual interest in inanimate objects such as shoes, nylons, rubber, fur, etc. I like to call my interest "foot partialism". When people ask me if I have a foot fetish, I simply say no, I have a foot appreciation. [Laugh]

quote:
Originally posted by sleddogg:
Seriously though, that's a good question Bondo... If anyone knows of a **positive** news story portraying foot-fans in a **good** light, it'd sure be interesting to hear.

I'll try to see if I can make headlines news with offering pedicures at a discount, umm...like free. [Big Grin] I can see it now. "Nail tech causes real threat to the nail salon industry." [Wink]

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pinktoes85
Board Regular
Member # 10285

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pinktoes85   Email pinktoes85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i guess its just weird that some random dude is walking around trying to cop a feel on chicks feet. id prob. laugh in his face if he asked if he could "read my soles" at least get to know the girl first... geez
Posts: 13 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pucky
Major Player
Member # 2669

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pucky   Email Pucky   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always wondered how Wu managed to find all of that great content. Your secret is out! [Big Grin]
Posts: 142 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah that sucks for us, because we are getting more into the light now and it is getting realized that guys who love feet arent from a special downtrodden part of society, like say rapists. we are as common as someone turning out to be gay and some of the most normal people are foot-lovers. it sucks that we have guys playing weird tricks to get a feel of feet instead of being man enough to just tell women his intensions with their feet and go from there. but then we can say the same about all types of different people, rapists, whatever. it just muddies the fact that not all foot guys are perverts when these types of things make the news

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links