Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Warning - A Dangerous Foot Freak Lurks On Campus! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Warning - A Dangerous Foot Freak Lurks On Campus!
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like I've said on other threads, crap like that makes us look bad.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The person in question is described as an Asian male, college age, about 5'10" to 5'11", 200 pounds, wearing dark colored sweats
Yep..it WAS Wu.. [Laugh] [Cheers]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18306 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by guitardrew:
yeah that sucks for us, because we are getting more into the light now and it is getting realized that guys who love feet arent from a special downtrodden part of society, like say rapists. we are as common as someone turning out to be gay and some of the most normal people are foot-lovers. it sucks that we have guys playing weird tricks to get a feel of feet instead of being man enough to just tell women his intensions with their feet and go from there. but then we can say the same about all types of different people, rapists, whatever. it just muddies the fact that not all foot guys are perverts when these types of things make the news

I totally understand your frustrations since I feel the same way. The one thing I don't agree with is the rapist part. I hate to think that my foot-fetish is akin to that of a rapist. I know most people think it's weird but not disgusting and horrible. Anyway, you're always going to have bad apples in every batch. I just hope that bad apple doesn't taint the mindset of others.

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfucker
Loyal Member
Member # 9539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfucker   Email footfucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone ever heard of a good news report involving a foot fetishist?

Hello,

Just thought I would post some that I have got from Europe just to show that it's happening over here to, just not the USA.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/2828797.stm

http://www.pervscan.com/2004/08/19/dutch-consider-ban-on-toe-licking/

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/5624033/

There was another one that I once read a few years ago now where this guy was on hoilday in Spain or Grecce, somewhere like that or mabye he even worked or lived there can't remenber now, so This guy was seen by other people by the pool with his hand down his pants doing u know what while looking at some girl lay by the pool (she must of been alseep) he then walked over to this girl and by the amazment of the people watching he floped his cock out and then starte "jizzed" all over this girls feet, took a photo and then ran! I have got the site for this somewhere but it was a few years ago now! I'am sure I read it on pervnet.com! I would love to meet this guy just to see what makes him tick!!

If anyone knows or remenbers reading this story then please get in touch.

Oh BTW, I'am not getting mixed up with some foot fetish story, this was a news report!

Cheers

FootFucker

Posts: 95 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These kinds of incidents happen all over the world not because these individuals are foot fetishists, but rather because these individuals are aberrations. They do not represent the foot fetishist community in any way. Here's an analogy that illustrates the point nicely. Imagine a community of people who love to collect antiques. Now imagine one particular individual who spends his free time breaking and entering in an effort to steal antiques. He may consider himself a member of the antique-loving community, but he certainly does not represent the character of their community in any way, and his actions are likely considered reprehensible by the overwhelming majority of them. The point is that we all have the ability to commit acts that are disrespectful & destructive toward others, but those acts speak volumes about the inherent weaknesses or deficiencies in the individual and say nothing about the community in which he resides.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If he was gonna try to pull one over on those girls (under the guise of professionalism), he should've at least tried to come up with a better storyline!

Maybe it would've at least made the girls laugh, while giving foot fetishists less freaky publicity [Wink]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yates
All Pro Poster
Member # 5391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yates   Email Yates   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"But after several questions, he offered to examine their feet, claiming he can read them like a fortuneteller reads palms."

Best pick up line......ever!

Posts: 500 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Idiots should stop using foot fetishism as an escape goat for their demented short comings... little punk asses.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Yates:
"But after several questions, he offered to examine their feet, claiming he can read them like a fortuneteller reads palms."

Best pick up line......ever!

That is pretty funny though, I forgot about that part. I feel really bad for the girls who fell for that line [Wink]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links