Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Any Canadians out there? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Any Canadians out there?
Jack Herer
Board Regular
Member # 8813

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jack Herer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys and girls! Just wondering if any of you are canadian? It seems everyone is from america...Please reply.. thanx
Posts: 22 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm Canadian. I know that Sinnister's Canadian as well and Danielle from Barefootcamgirls is also Canadian.
Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joe
Board Regular
Member # 981

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joe   Email joe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am Canadian. I'm from montreal.
Posts: 26 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have traveled to Vancouver, BC and the ladies there have smashing pretty feet.

[ October 19, 2005, 02:11 AM: Message edited by: Footman9 ]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
femalesoles
Major Player
Member # 591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for femalesoles         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry. I'm a Swiss.
(Most people here seem to be from North America.)

Bye everyone.

--------------------
The soles are the sexiest body parts of a woman.

Posts: 188 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MagiK_11
Board Regular
Member # 5917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MagiK_11     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From Ottawa, ON. [Smile]
Posts: 40 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm Canadian, but I live in Florida.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wesley Onrot
Major Player
Member # 7755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wesley Onrot   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
North of Toronto.
Posts: 167 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe To Soles
BANNED
Member # 9604

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe To Soles   Email Toe To Soles       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I m Canadian as well finally theres some people in the forum who are Canadian its about time I m from Toronto Peace out to all the Canadians representing.

--------------------
Toe To Soles

Posts: 50 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
liner
Board Regular
Member # 3086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for liner   Email liner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im canadian , and im from ALBERTA ... MOOOO MOOO
Posts: 46 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilovefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 1268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilovefeet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just east of Toronto.
Posts: 316 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With direction this country is going in - I'm HOPING to be Canadian in a few years........

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MagiK_11:
From Ottawa, ON. [Smile]

I'm also from Ottawa. What part of Ottawa are you from?
Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not Canadian, but I play one on TV...just kiddin'.

I know a guy from Canada who runs a foot fetish website called >>Mark & Tara's World of Pretty Feet<<. They also have a Yahoo group called >>World of Amateur Feet<<. He hooks up with some very pretty models.

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ottawa Boy here.

Gearing up for the winter and the loss of the pretty feet sightings [Cry]

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links