Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Any Canadians out there? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Any Canadians out there?
bbbbbbbbbbguy
Board Regular
Member # 7703

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bbbbbbbbbbguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BC represent, yo!

quote:
Originally posted by Footman9:
I have traveled to Vancouver, BC and the ladies there have smashing pretty feet.

They sure do!
Posts: 44 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footslavedave
Loyal Member
Member # 475

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footslavedave   Email footslavedave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Je suis canadien. I am from Toronto ... !!!

Go Leafs Go!!!

Raptors are a bunch of loosers!!! [Big Grin]

Posts: 53 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peewee
Loyal Member
Member # 2274

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peewee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yo, you guys are all from ottawa, same here....where abouts in ottawa??
Posts: 72 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm in from the East End of Ottawa. What about you guys?
Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Been all over he city recenly but just settled in Orleans.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
t_nuts6969
Loyal Member
Member # 7201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for t_nuts6969   Email t_nuts6969   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Winnipeg here
Posts: 58 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MagiK_11
Board Regular
Member # 5917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MagiK_11     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footspy:
quote:
Originally posted by MagiK_11:
From Ottawa, ON. [Smile]

I'm also from Ottawa. What part of Ottawa are you from?
I live in the west near the Merivale Mall, but on Oct, 28th I'm moving closer to downtown near little china.

Damn, I'm surprised there are this many of us foot fetichist from Ottawa....must be something in the water. [Cool]
[Nut Kick] Go Sens Go !! [Nana]

[ October 25, 2005, 04:12 PM: Message edited by: MagiK_11 ]

Posts: 40 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MagiK_11
Board Regular
Member # 5917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MagiK_11     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sinnister:
Ottawa Boy here.

Gearing up for the winter and the loss of the pretty feet sightings [Cry]

LOL Yeah that's one thing I hate about Ottawa. During the winter I almost NEVER see pretty feet. Then April hits and I'm in heaven.

Oh, and I agree that BC Vancouver girls have AMAZING feet. I went to Wistler with friends once and went to get drunk in Vancouver and the girls there were so hot!!! Oh, and Montreal is another city that has smashing women.

P.S Sorry for posting twice in a row. [Confused]

Posts: 40 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah that is wierd? A bunch of Ottawa boys into feet? I wouldn't have guessed.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peewee
Loyal Member
Member # 2274

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peewee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yea there is a few of us eh....im from the kanata parts
Posts: 72 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MagiK_11
Board Regular
Member # 5917

[directed to the Ottawa people]
I guess the next question is how old are you guys? I'm 26 btw.

footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by footspy:
quote:
From Ottawa, ON. [Smile]

I'm also from Ottawa. What part of Ottawa are you from?
I live in the west near the Merivale Mall, but on Oct, 28th I'm moving closer to downtown near little china.

Damn, I'm surprised there are this many of us foot fetichist from Ottawa....must be something in the water. [Cool]
[Nut Kick] Go Sens Go !! [Nana]

So you're moving to Sommerset? That's about an hour's walk from my place. I'm in Overbrook.
Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

quote:
[directed to the Ottawa people]
I guess the next question is how old are you guys? I'm 26 btw.

I'm 26 as well.
peewee
Loyal Member
Member # 2274

peewee
Loyal Member
Member # 2274

us ottawa guys shud try 2 organize a foot party...since theres so many of us here and all
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links