Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Under the toes! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Under the toes!
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm doing my wife's nails tonight and one of the many things I like about female feet is that area of the toes between the ball of the toe and the ball of the foot. Know what I mean? Under the toe between the ball of the toe and the ball of the foot. Just one of the many areas of the female foot I enjoy!!!
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God I love pretty feet!!!!
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hose Guy
Major Player
Member # 9832

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hose Guy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
spartanguy wrote:
Under the toe between the ball of the toe and the ball of the foot.

A favorite area of mine as well!

--------------------
"Keep your pantyhose on." -- Ed Harris as Virgil 'Bud' Brigman in The Abyss

Posts: 121 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Martial Law
All Pro Poster
Member # 2564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martial Law   Email Martial Law   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've always been a fan of the space between the toes, scientifically known as the interdigital cleft. Or known personally as the tongue rest.
Posts: 517 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hose Guy:
quote:
spartanguy wrote:
Under the toe between the ball of the toe and the ball of the foot.

A favorite area of mine as well!
ditto

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DITTO

god, why oh why is the foot made so god damn sexy, it makes my crazy!!

I love feet soooooooooo much, they are so hot, and most women dont kno it!!!!!!!!!!

FEMALE FEET ARE THAT SEXY, id do anything for a night with a pair of wide sweaty hosed peds!!!

some may say, would u lick her feet! as though it was something bad! (??confused??)

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Toe Sucker, I know were your coming from & I would love to get yet another chance to smell & lick the feet of my cleaner.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lambskin
Elite Trooper
Member # 1542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambskin         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like that part too. My wife refers to it as the "crack" (ie the crack between your foot and toes) or the "stinky part". If her feet do stink (which is usually only after work) then it is in that area and pretty much no where else.
Posts: 475 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I adore under the toes. The softest part of a foot. And, the major aroma centre.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesonthenoes
Elite Trooper
Member # 2121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesonthenoes   Author's Homepage   Email Toesonthenoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think my name here tells everything!
And I love it very much if my nose is being pinched between the toes! [Jerkoff]

--------------------
High arches and long toes are a must

Posts: 468 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lambskin
Elite Trooper
Member # 1542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambskin         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like having my nose pinched by the toes as well. One of my first foot experiences with a girlfriend of mine involved her pinching my nose quite a bit with her toes.
Posts: 475 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lambskin:
I like having my nose pinched by the toes as well. One of my first foot experiences with a girlfriend of mine involved her pinching my nose quite a bit with her toes.

That seems absolutly brilliant & well worth trying.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sexy curvy area with very nice scent! LOL

Makes me wonna cry!! [Cry] lol [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shoeslave
Major Player
Member # 2778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shoeslave   Email shoeslave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If anyone want me to e-mail them pics of me licking and sniffing my wife's sweaty feet mail me direct shoeslave@hotmail.com
Posts: 183 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UnholyPriest
Major Player
Member # 10589

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UnholyPriest     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd rather e-mail myself pictures of me licking and sniffing my girlfriends feet [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

only thing better than experiencing it, is reliving it with photos [Big Grin]

Posts: 131 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links