Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Under the toes! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Under the toes!
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Plastercast to thank:
Toe Sucker, I know were your coming from & I would love to get yet another chance to smell & lick the feet of my cleaner.

Having said that there's a greedy part of me that would really love to recive a footjob from her as well but being realistic about I guess I will have to just dream on so too speak.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sole contrast
Board Regular
Member # 2431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sole contrast     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
definitely my favorite part of the foot - people are always talking about either the sole of the foot as a whole or the toes, or the arches, etc, but no one ever talks about the bottom of the toes!
Posts: 16 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sole Contrast, That's an exellent point you made just there!

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sole contrast:
definitely my favorite part of the foot - people are always talking about either the sole of the foot as a whole or the toes, or the arches, etc, but no one ever talks about the bottom of the toes!

I can't deny it...I'm one of those people too. I'm a SOLE MAN! Always have been, but one thing I do enjoy quite often...

That's dragging my nose across a woman's toes, *UNDERNEATH* [Cool]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rcl
Board Regular
Member # 4066

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rcl   Email rcl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes, that my favorite spot, too. the taste center.
Posts: 10 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey, i'm learning now things everyday and widening my feet interest.

up until a few years ago, i rarely paid the foot as much mind as I do now (don't get me wrong, i was always aware of women's feet from the age of 10). but if i touched, i was always afraid someone else would notice and i'd be in 'trouble' of some sort.

resently, after making peace with my interest, i started exploring. in all my massaging experience, the part that i loved to focus on the most is the ball of the feet working up to the toes. that whole area always fascinated me the most. second to that was the toe-cleavage area of the foot.

if a woman just took off her pumps, that area by the ball of the feet and the toes was the first part i wanted to touch.

just very very recently, my lady allowed me to experiment to figure out what I liked so much about that area, using her feet as templates. she stopped me way too early in the experiement. her words... 'this is not supposed to feel this good... they're only my feet'.

needless to say, the experiment was over for that day. she said she was shocked as to what feelings she was getting from that area. (by the way, i was using my tongue on one foot, and my fingers on the other simultaneously)

reminds me of my massage days... most women told me to stop when i was in that area. they said they were very sensitive there and felt things they didn't think they should (for those who stopped me anyway). if you touch 'wrong' they're ticklish there, but if touched 'right' they're highly aroused there.

so, i'll be back to my lady's 'spot' again soon.

and i agree, in most pump wearing case, that is the aroma center and I love that!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like that part under the toes particularly because it's a fun spot to tickle with a feather. I don't discriminate though, I think ALL parts of a woman's foot should be equally discovered.

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links