Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot Fetish on Family Guy (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Foot Fetish on Family Guy
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The show is spoofing a dating show tonight.

A guy drugged a hot blonde named Brooke, but forgot the dating show people and audience could see him. He was dragging her unconscious body back to his room by her foot when he finally realized it.

He stopped in his tracks, let her go of her foot, and ducked into his room. Then he reached outside, snatched one of her flip flops off, and closed the door.

Next thing you hear is him deeply inhaling and saying "Ahhhhh".

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2661 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hose Guy
Major Player
Member # 9832

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hose Guy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember seeing this episdode. It was Quagmire on the dating show sniffing the flip-flop.

--------------------
"Keep your pantyhose on." -- Ed Harris as Virgil 'Bud' Brigman in The Abyss

Posts: 121 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hose Guy:
It was Quagmire on the dating show sniffing the flip-flop.

I'm not a huge fan of the show and in fact I only recently saw my first few episodes of it on DVD at the house of one of my footgal friends about a week and a half ago, but I still automatically suspected that it had to be Quagmire based on jedi's description of what transpired. hehe

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lambskin
Elite Trooper
Member # 1542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambskin         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I knew that would be on here tonight. That was hillarious. Giggidy giggidy [Big Grin]
Posts: 475 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystik   Email mystik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hes done it before on a different episode, he was at the bowling alley with Chris, one of the girls leaves her shoes by her purse. Quagmire deeply inhales and gives it to Chris. Chris goes "Oww..."

"Mr. Quagmire, I dont think I like feet as much as you do..."
"Nonsense. Everybody likes feet"

Posts: 779 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love family guy. Quagmire is definitely one of us.
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wiggler
Elite Trooper
Member # 2240

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiggler   Email wiggler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quagmire is definitely one of us. I couldn't have said it better. The Q man rules.

Is anyone here similar to Quagmire in the physical or mental sense?

--------------------
"Feet? Feet! FEET! FEET FEET!"
- Sesame Street's Two-Headed Monster

Wiggler

Posts: 409 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Benji
All Pro Poster
Member # 1757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Benji   Email Benji   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Giggity, giggity goo!
Posts: 626 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by wiggler:
Is anyone here similar to Quagmire in the physical or mental sense?

LOL, I'd say we've all got a little Quagmire in us in the mental sense. As for the physical sense, if anybody were to actually answer "yes" to that question, I beg you not to share pictures because I'm not sure if I can handle that. LOL... The dude's head is like three times bigger than it should be, or as Elaine once said in Seinfeld, "a walkin' candy apple"!

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quagmire may be one of us but Peter isn't. In a recent episode Peter missed the Emmy's or some award show and he complained because they wouldn't show a clip of David Hyde Pierce's "wardrobe malfunction" yet they showed Sarah Jessica Parker's face and he said and I quote "and she looks like a foot."
Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The funny thing is Quagmire is a representation of everything we hate. A complete perverted sexual maniac like the kind you read about assaulting a girls feet in the paper.
Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootsylover
Elite Trooper
Member # 4584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsylover   Email tootsylover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm surprised that the Quagmire topic is just now hitting the board...that episode where he smells that lady's high heel shoe at the bowling alley was from Family Guy's initial run on Fox I believe.

Scarlet is right about Quagmire being rather pervy though...example is when he finds a middle-school cheerleader hog-tied in a bathroom stall (Stewie tied her up and took her place in a cheerleading competition) and he exclaims "Dear Diary: Jackpot!" Wonder if it's only a matter of time before they show him sneaking into a high school girl's locker room or something to sniff their stinky gym shoes.

Posts: 380 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetdude
Board Regular
Member # 9830

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feetdude     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
gigiddy gigiddy!
Posts: 22 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soleslurp
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2442

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soleslurp   Author's Homepage   Email soleslurp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Family Guy is funny.How about when Quagmire took Chris under his wing and after being around him all day Chris turn to him and says I don't think I like feet as much as you do ,Quagmire responds by saying ,everybody loves feet kid...LOL gigiddy gigiddy
Posts: 1937 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quagmire rules. Giggidy giggidy, all riight!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links