Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot Fetish on Family Guy (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Foot Fetish on Family Guy
feetrnice2004
Loyal Member
Member # 2411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetrnice2004   Email feetrnice2004   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most definitely.. Quagmire sniffin' the flip flop! I thought it was interesting.

Speaking of shows.... I was watching "Sabrina, the Teenage Witch" the other night because my kids were and it was one of the later shows (around 2002 or so) where Sabrina is working for a magazine and living with her friends (Roxi and the other red head one) and not her aunts anymore. Anyway, she has to go into the computer of a coworker to get back a file or something so when she goes inside the computer she starts fishing through some files and comes across some feet pictures and some pictures of a horse (don't ask). She says, "having pictures of feet I can understand, but the horse?!?" So, I thought it was kinda cool that foot fetish was slightly mentioned.

Posts: 79 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There was another episode recently where someone was acused of biting toenails or something like that. Sorry, I really don't watch Family Guy much. Some friends had it on and I remember hearing that a week or so ago.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
whats that one episode where peter's wife ends up on a site getting her feet tickled with a feather or something?

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NotQuiteRight
Loyal Member
Member # 9668

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NotQuiteRight     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I still haven't seen the episode of King of the Hill where Peggy is on a foot fetish website, and the entire episode revolves around her feet.

--------------------
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 96 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NotQuiteRight:
I still haven't seen the episode of King of the Hill where Peggy is on a foot fetish website, and the entire episode revolves around her feet.

LOL, I won't be forgetting that one anytime soon. That episode originally aired back in mid-2000 toward the very end of the show's 4th season, and it was actually titled Peggy's Magic Sex Feet. Catchy, huh? hehe For those who haven't seen it, the basic premise of the episode is that Peggy feels ashamed of her big feet until she meets a guy by the name of Grant Trimble who tells her that her feet are beautiful and even videotapes her feet. It turns out that Grant Trimble is an adult webmaster, and shortly thereafter, Peggy learns that her feet have become a major hit on an international website (peggysfeet.com).

The one thing in particular that had really struck me as cool about that particular episode when it aired was that the FOX network actually went to the lengths of registering the "peggysfeet.com" domain and had set up a little make-believe site for it so fans of the show could go check it out. They took it down shortly after the promotion though and the domain was quickly snapped up by an actual adult entertainment company. It has since expired and today just leads you to a search engine.

All in all it was a funny episode and many of us would appreciate a popular primetime cartoon dedicating a whole half hour to a plot about foot fetish. But alas, as could be expected, foot fetishists are not projected in a favorable light at all in this episode, and I believe that Peggy even refers to them as "sick perverts" when she finally realizes why they like looking at her feet. Still, funny stuff for those of us who don't take misguided criticism like that to heart.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for angel wood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What season was that?

--------------------
the lady on the left is a model at my school

Posts: 284 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by angel wood:
What season was that?

[Hop]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anybody have a clip from that episode? If you do, will you please post a link?

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imasoleman
Major Player
Member # 5044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imasoleman   Email imasoleman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone know what the name of that one is? my fiance got me every season of family guy on dvd. hehe, allright
Posts: 125 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh yeah, it was king of the hill i was talking about

--------------------

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

quote:
Originally posted by imasoleman:
Anyone know what the name of that one is?

I believe the episode of Family Guy that jedi originally started this thread about where Quagmire took Brooke's flip-flop and sniffed it was titled "Brian the Bachelor", and it was about seven or so episodes into Season 4 of the show.

The episode that mystik mentioned a while back with Quagmire and Chris sniffing the gal's shoe in the bowling alley and then commenting on liking feet was titled "Fore, Father", and if I'm not mistaken was the last episode in Season 2.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 12 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn Calico for a guy thats not a big fan of the show youve got some facts... got some footgal friends who are into it? loll [Wink]

--------------------

Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

quote:
Originally posted by guitardrew:
got some footgal friends who are into it?

Bingo, drew! Her name is Melanie and she lives in Queens. She's a total fanatic when it comes to that show (posters on her wall and the whole nine), so she's been working me overtime ever since she showed me the first couple of episodes of it back in November. So, now I'm totally up to speed on all 4 past seasons thanks to her. I still wouldn't claim to be a huge fan of the show, but let's just say that she found a way to make watching them all worth my while. hehe

[Evil Grin]

Calico Jack

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links