Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Don't You Feel Awkward at times..? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Don't You Feel Awkward at times..?
gibarian
Major Player
Member # 11661

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gibarian   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
..Checking out womans feet in public..? I cannot help myself, because of my obvious attraction to their legs and feet...but i find it awkward at times. Like for instance, and i know i'm not alone here....summer.+.starbucks.=milf feet and 20's something college chicks. Yet even if i have dark sunglasses on, i always feel as if i'm being watched, gazing at feet. [Violent]

Lol i can surely say sunglasses helps ALOT. But did you ever go without them sometimes..? You catch yourself looking....but try not to, it's hysterical. Don't get me wrong, in general i tend to feel awkward checking out any part of the female body in public (i love azz..) but i always feel like someone is gonna say "are you looking at her feet"...lol. And the whole store will look at me like WTF..? [Eek!]

Probably the funniest thing i've been through was with my last gf 8 months back.. We where in a mall, and i was trying not to gaze at this chicks feet in the food court (crunched soles when she was sitting) [Hump] [Jerkoff] and i walked right into one of those metal seats that go CLANG CLANG when walked into them... That was like something out of a ben stiller movie. Keep in mind my gf didn't know of my fetish.. [Cry]

Posts: 208 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystik   Email mystik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess I used to think it was awkward, but not anymore. If a girl catches me looking at her feet, so what? No big deal. I dont blatantly stare usually....my girlfriend is fine with me checking other women's feet out. She even feels sympathy sometimes...because she knows how distracting they are.
Posts: 779 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
most chicks won't think you're staring at their feet

they will most likly think you are too insecure to look her in the eye

A sure sign of an insecure person is somebody that stares at the ground when walking or talking to somebody.

checking out feet can make you come off as insecure

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Don't You Feel Awkward at times..Checking out womans feet in public..?
Nope.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually what's even more awkward is checking out a girl's feet and she sees you doing it and calls you on it! This has happened to me only once and, I must say, "Holy Awkward, Batman!"
Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
madmax1971
Board Regular
Member # 11697

Icon 1 posted      Profile for madmax1971   Email madmax1971   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't go out into public without doing it. It has become a habit to look at women head to toe, just to see if the feet are as pretty as everything else.
Posts: 15 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wiggler
Elite Trooper
Member # 2240

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiggler   Email wiggler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had that experience today when I was at work. I was talking to this chick named Bruce (no, it's just a playful nickname) and I couldn't help but stare at her toes in the flip flops, especially since she had just gotten a french pedicure. I think she noticed I wasn't looking her in the eye. The same goes for this other chick who looks like Carla Gugino. She was talking to me last week, all the while, slipping her red toes in and out of her shoes. I pretended I was looking at my coffee mug.

I feel awkward when I'm in a store and I see a copy of InStyle with someone like Jennifer Aniston sitting barefoot on the cover. I know that there are more pictures of barefoot celebs inside, but I feel like a fag when I'm looking thru a woman's magazine in a public place. Even as a bisexual male, that still seems weird.

--------------------
"Feet? Feet! FEET! FEET FEET!"
- Sesame Street's Two-Headed Monster

Wiggler

Posts: 409 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sleddogg
All Pro Poster
Member # 881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sleddogg         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[ July 22, 2007, 06:13 AM: Message edited by: sleddogg ]

Posts: 521 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rastra
Major Player
Member # 3898

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rastra   Email rastra   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nope cuz i dont stare at their feet in public
that just seems to be more of an obession
if i wanna stare ill dl a picture or a video
[Tongue]

Posts: 198 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
York
Board Regular
Member # 5629

Icon 1 posted      Profile for York   Email York   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[ February 07, 2008, 06:53 AM: Message edited by: yrk123 ]

Posts: 27 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mystik:
I guess I used to think it was awkward, but not anymore. If a girl catches me looking at her feet, so what? No big deal.

I agree, though I used to also feel awkward, I'm not afraid anymore to look, even stare sometimes, at a gal's feet. I'll do it even when I'm with my wife. If she calls me on it, I'll just explain what aspect of her feet, footwear or foot jewelry caught my eye. Though there is always some risk of being called a perv, I believe it's minimal. After all what defense does she have: she has beautiful feet (or I wouldn't be looking at them), sandals or flip-flops, and frequently cute foot jewelry. The thing I will NOT do however is make any kind of comment, unless she speaks to me, and if she does, I'll basically just give her a compliment- nothing sexual.

BTW- I also had an embarassing experience while watching some feet a few years ago. I was in a mall store once during the summer, by myself, and saw a beautiful tan girl wearing short shorts and thong sandals. She had some of the emost beautful feet I'd ever seen and had a french pedicure with small white stones on each big toenail. I followed her around this store, eyeballing her feet and legs as inconspicously as possible- until I walked right
into a display, actually knocking some stuff onto the floor. Everyone in the store turned to see what happened. I could have died. But she was none the wiser that she was the reason for it.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not anymore! I'm too old to give up that wonderful, joyous activity. Ain't no feet to look at when you are dead!!
[Hop]

Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for angel wood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was caught looking at this girls feet back in 2001. I was sitting down and this girl walked in the room and i couldn't help but look at her feet and then she caught me and said"why are you looking at my feet?"but not in a mean way. I turned away very scared and then she ignored the whole thing. From 2001 to 2005 i have seen this same girl and she never brought it up.

--------------------
the lady on the left is a model at my school

Posts: 284 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never really understood that whole thing about feeling awkward because you're checking out a gal's feet in public. What is there to feel awkward about? If we see something attractive on display, we look at it. That's just common sense and human nature as far as I'm concerned. Plus I sincerely doubt that women go out of their way to show off their fresh pedicures with hot nailpolish colors and sexy shoes just so people won't look at their feet. They may not exactly be inviting us to grab their feet and give 'em a tongue bath, but looking is perfectly acceptable behavior and IMO absolutely to be expected.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not me. I used to feel that paranoia, but now it's the exact opposite. I time my quick glances at a woman's feet when I think she's looking at me to see if/how she reacts (a passive aggressive method).

I never stare for long periods of time though. I don't want to come off as obsessive or creepy. I just want to see if a woman notices me noticing her feet and to see a reaction if any. I don't want her to feel uncomfortable like I'm fixating on her.

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links