Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Don't You Feel Awkward at times..? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Don't You Feel Awkward at times..?
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
never felt parinoid about looking @ womens feet in public places,most of the time its a quick glance,probably due to my a.d.d lol.but there has been a couple times where im lets say sitting ina food court,or a subay and the women catches me and she starts almost teasing by moving her foot,looking @ me,and showing more
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the summer time because that is when all the girls start to wear flip flops. The first time I got caught looking at a girls feet it was a little but now I love when I get caught.
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't say that I've ever felt awkward, even when they caught me looking.
Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bbbbbbbbbbguy
Board Regular
Member # 7703

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bbbbbbbbbbguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There was this woman whose feet I was looking at. It was at a party, shortly after we met. She was wearing nylons with strappy sandal-type shoes. Her toes looked great. She noticed me looking at her feet, but she didn't say anything to me until quite a while later.

It's all good, though, because she's my wife now [Wink]

Posts: 44 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gibarian
Major Player
Member # 11661

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gibarian   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well the "awkwardness" comes from the fact that a foot fetish is still "weird" to alot of people. I would say about 75% of daily society will look at you like you have 3 heads if you say "i like womans feet"...or something like that. It's so funny how there are so many woman that get their feet done...yet thing your a psycho cause you like her feet.

Either way, lol...sunglasses saves the day. Jeez i remember a couple months back when it was like 60/70 degrees...after work i'd go to the local starbucks (i love coffee btw) and just chill outside drinkin my coffee..... It was like a foot-model show, yall gotta try this sometimes. If you pick the right store at the right location.....good sightings.

Posts: 208 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shaddix
BANNED
Member # 11176

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaddix   Email Shaddix       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by gibarian:

Probably the funniest thing i've been through was with my last gf 8 months back.. We where in a mall, and i was trying not to gaze at this chicks feet in the food court (crunched soles when she was sitting) [Hump] [Jerkoff] and i walked right into one of those metal seats that go CLANG CLANG when walked into them... That was like something out of a ben stiller movie. Keep in mind my gf didn't know of my fetish.. [Cry]

lol,my g/f knows about my fetish.Sometimes in public she will catch me looking at another girls feet and she will jokingly go "Stop looking at her feet." and hit me in the arm.One time I totaly got busted.I was hanging out at my friends house.He was asleep and I was chillin with his sister in her room watching tv.She looked pretty entraced in the television and I was just staring at her feet.I guess she saw me and she was like "Why are you looking at my feet?" I was kinda embareassed for a moment but then I jokingly said "Because I have a foot fetish."She laughed and then stuck her foot on my face for a couple minutes.lol,that was pretty much it.
Posts: 85 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I take the attitude that what can happen? Gonna get your head taken off for copping a peak? Of course not.....I once had a nice pairs owner if I like what I was glaring at? And I smiled and replied, "Absolutely!"

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Don't You Feel Awkward at times..?
No way, dude. This is me. I like being me and liking,lusting and loving pretty feet are a BIG part of my lifestyle. Something would be missing if I didn't have pretty feet in my life.

[Cool]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do sometimes feel embarressed when I look at a girl's feet in public.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never feel awkard about checking out a girl's feet. I'm actually quite up front about it. I will actually tell a girl she has nice feet. I figure if you're up front and tell her who knows maybe it will lead to more conversation and maybe even hooking up and if she doesn't like it oh well that's her problem. She's the one with issues not me if she can't take a compliment. Most girls I compliment actually like it.

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Calico Jack:
I've never really understood that whole thing about feeling awkward because you're checking out a gal's feet in public. What is there to feel awkward about? If we see something attractive on display, we look at it. That's just common sense and human nature as far as I'm concerned.

In most scenarios that makes perfect sense, CJ. On the other hand, I can also relate to what gibarian is saying because something similar happened to me yesterday. (AT WORK!)

I was sitting at the front desk, across from my co-worker when she suddenly decided to remove her right shoe [AND SOCK! [Eek!] ] I guess her foot was itching. I don't know if she saw me peeking but I took one, long glance out the corner of my eye. She never took the sock completely off, but I did catch a bit of heel n' sole. [Mmm] I got so excited, I had to leave my work area! Makes me wonder if any of my female counter-parts know about my foot fetish.

[ December 24, 2005, 01:45 AM: Message edited by: shomeyoT0ES ]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gibarian
Major Player
Member # 11661

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gibarian   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol they might be teasing you...
Posts: 208 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
for me, it depends on the atmosphere. for the most part, i dont want to get caught looking at a girl's feet in public no matter what. especially because a lot of people around me don't know about my fetish still (only the girl's feet that i play with), so my boys don't know about my fetish at all. But since i've gotten older i've left some of the paranoia behind because staring at a girl's feet is a great way to see if she's into her feet being admired or not. But basically if everybody around me knew about my fetish, i wouldn't hold back at all.
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lover_of_feet11
Major Player
Member # 13186

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lover_of_feet11   Email lover_of_feet11   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definately not! I'm about to go to the mall later today, & see if there's any hotties wearing any stylish sandals, or thong flip-flops. If you think I'm ashamed of that...then you're thinking incorrectly.
I've posted a few stories in similar poll categories across this forum. U may run into 1 of 'em sometime.

--------------------
Lover Of Feet 11

Posts: 106 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links