Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Help (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Help
ilovepumps22
Board Regular
Member # 10166

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilovepumps22     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone I've been into feet and shoes for as long as I can remember, but I just started looking it up on the internet. My problem is that since my aunt has always been the closest lady to me besides my mother I've always been into her footwear. I started collecting her shoes since third grade when I accepted my fetish. Over the years I have collected a great amount of her heels and other shoes of her's and I'm 18 now. However I forgot to lock my door a few weeks ago to my room, and for some reason she decided to straighten up my room for me and found everything... Now my problems is not that she got mad or anything of that nature, but is that she straighted up everything including her old shoes for me and just told me dont worry I won't tell your mother. And she even came and gave me a few pairs of shoes since. I don't know if she knows that I'm gettin off on them, or if she thinks I'm a cross dresser or what, but its real akward. I try to avoid all contact with her because I'm so ashamed especially when she gives me shoes off her feet. Anyone have any advice on what I should do? I don't know if I could talk to her because of my familys strict background. I also wonder if she told any of my other family. Any input?
Posts: 17 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can appreciate you being concerned about her state of mind, but given the fact that she said she would not tell and that she's given you some shoes since then, indicates to me that she probably is truly OK with it. IMHO, it's a tough call as to whether you should discuss it in any detail with her. I think I'd lean toward telling her that I have a foot fetish in hopes that she'd be relieved to find out that it's that and not that you're a cross-dresser. But again, given the fact that she didn't get mad and that she's continuing to give you shoes, seems to be a sign of approval and acceptance.

If I may ask one question, why was she straightening up your room? Is this normal? Just wondering if maybee she suspected all along and was looking for the chance to confrim it?

[ December 28, 2005, 04:01 PM: Message edited by: feetluvr ]

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilovepumps22
Board Regular
Member # 10166

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilovepumps22     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well seeing as my aunt and uncle and my parents bought a house on the same street, there either always over here or my parents are always over there, and my aunt is busy body so shes always straightning something up. I usually lock my door, but I just forgot and she took the chance to clean my "messy" room.
Posts: 17 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd have to take her at her word. If she's cool with it, just let it go. What can you do? Nothing outside of spilling your guts as far as I can see. However, maybe it's time you stopped taking her shoes, and move on to some other victim for your pilfering habit. Good luck with it anyways.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilovepumps22
Board Regular
Member # 10166

yea, I understand what your saying, but theres something about her that turns me on much more than any other women epsecially her shoes. On the other hand I've always felt soooo guilty for lusting my aunt and having sexual desires for her, and this incident brought that into perspective.
rggamera95687
Board Regular
Member # 8284

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rggamera95687   Email rggamera95687   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe she is flattered?! If she is ok with it as it seems then I say dont worry. It is always embarrassing to be caught, but it is done and over so why dwell on it...
Posts: 32 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, I have to ask. Does she have nice feet? I have some aunts with great toes, so I know where you're coming from.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilovepumps22
Board Regular
Member # 10166

Her feet are ok, but I've seen better. She however has the most sexiest taste in footwear, and they always smell sooo good.
abraxas
Board Regular
Member # 11160

Icon 1 posted      Profile for abraxas   Author's Homepage   Email abraxas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have an idea. just stop it. you feel embarassed because you know it's wrong. first off, you are stealing, second you are RELATED to her. so knock it off. derrr.
Posts: 3 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sleddogg
All Pro Poster
Member # 881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sleddogg         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[ July 22, 2007, 05:53 AM: Message edited by: sleddogg ]

Posts: 521 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UnholyPriest
Major Player
Member # 10589

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UnholyPriest     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
abraxas, are you a fool? slander helps no one so if you can't give decent advice, either quieten down; give advice that is helpful, or go to another forum that accepts people who criticize others. We are all here because of our foot fetish, so don't attack a fellow footlover [Smile]

Anyway, back to the topic. Like abraxas rudely mentioned; stopping it would be a good idea; however if this is what you enjoy, then this is what you enjoy. She's completely ok with it, however if i were you i'd actually confront her privately and ask her why shes giving you her shoes. that way YOU can find out why shes okay with it, and still not admit either way.

personally, id be opposite to you in that id rather her think im a cross dresser, than to have her think im getting off to her feet hehehe, but each to their own; as long as you dont take this to the point of worshipping her feet directly.

shoes are just shoes no matter who wears them, but a persons foot is part of the person...

good luck! [Smile]

Posts: 131 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilovepumps22
Board Regular
Member # 10166

Thanks everyone but sleddog first I my collection is not that vast since I don't take her shoes that often, and I have threw away alot because well I either licked them to the point they dont smell no more or I just got off in them to the point it was disgusting. When I usually get a pair of her shoes, I usually grab a pair of heels that are well worn, that I know she wouldn't miss or she was ready to throw away. That's probbaly a reason she never got curious because she probbaly figured that they were thrown away. I usually take good time in figuring out wich shoes she wears and which ones she dosnt even look at twice and besides I like it better that way because the well worn older ones taste and smell better. Im thinking of taking your guys advice and talking to her but I'm so nervous. Im gonna try to approach her later today if shes not busy so ill keep you guys updated.
ilovepumps22
Board Regular
Member # 10166

Ok guys I talked to her a little while earlier and she seemed to be okay with it. She told me she knew I was into feet since I was young, but I made sure she knew I wasnt wearing her shoes and that I wasn't a cross dresser and she just told me don't worry just enjoy yourself. Even though its still very akward being around her I might as well go along but thanks everyone for the advice
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The fact that your Aunt has given you her blessing to jack-off in her shoes is pretty weird.

Not saying it isn't cool, just very unusual.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilovepumps22
Board Regular
Member # 10166

Hey man it is very weird thats why its so akward to me...
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links