Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » interesting info about celebrity feet thoughts (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: interesting info about celebrity feet thoughts
feet-e-zine
Elite Trooper
Member # 1966

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet-e-zine   Author's Homepage   Email feet-e-zine   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I found this link by accident and just had to share it...

http://v3.ocmb.org/printthread.php?t=36142

Posts: 299 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UnholyPriest
Major Player
Member # 10589

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UnholyPriest     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hehehe awesome!
Posts: 131 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
madmax1971
Board Regular
Member # 11697

Icon 1 posted      Profile for madmax1971   Email madmax1971   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing!
Posts: 15 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feet-e-zine:
I found this link by accident and just had to share it...

http://v3.ocmb.org/printthread.php?t=36142

I totely agree with, Brooke Burke's comments as is the firstpart of any woman's body that I check out.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome link, feet-e-zine. It's a real treat to see all those great celeb quotes together in the same place like that. This was the one that jumped out at me:

Sharon Stone in Esquire Magazine: "Some men know how to remind women that we are the fairer sex. They know how to rub a gal's pretty, toenail-polished feet."

As if I didn't have enough reasons to love Sharon already...

[Drool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Calico Jack:
Awesome link, feet-e-zine. It's a real treat to see all t hose great celeb quotes together in the same place like that. This was the one that jumped out at me:

Sharon Stone in Esquire Magazine: "Some men know how to remind women that we are the fairer sex. They know how to rub a gal's pretty, toenail-polished feet."

As if I didn't have enough reasons to love Sharon already...

[Drool]

Calico Jack

I can fuly understand why, Sharon Stone would go up even further in your estimation after a quote such as that because I can remember how overcome with joy I was back in 1998 when, Kylie Minogue told FHM magazine that her feet were her fave part of her body & she also said that many of her freinds have been known to curse her about her cute feet, it makesyou wonder how many of her freinds have boyfriends that get turned on by the sight of a lady's bare feet does'nt it?

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great read. But I think I'm blind now. Does anybody remember how to space things out anymore??

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Plastercast to thank:
I can remember how overcome with joy I was back in 1998 when, Kylie Minogue told FHM magazine that her feet were her fave part of her body

The irony of that though is that Kylie has also been documented as having said that she thinks the idea of guys having websites devoted to nothing but pictures of her feet is sick. So unfortunately I've never really been able to see her as a big proponent of the foot fetish community. S'ok, I'm partial to Dannii anyway. hehe

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is great! Thanks for sharing!

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that is awesome, ive seen several different sites that have a bunch of quotes like this from celebs

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

quote:
Originally posted by guitardrew:
ive seen several different sites that have a bunch of quotes like this from celebs

Here's another one of 'em:

Linky!

[Cool]

Calico Jack

guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Calico Jack:
quote:
Originally posted by guitardrew:
ive seen several different sites that have a bunch of quotes like this from celebs

Here's another one of 'em:

Linky!

[Cool]

Calico Jack

yes! i have come across that one before thanks for bringing it back CJ! that page has some great stuff. its amazing how many actors/celebs love feet like random ethan hawke??? i wonder what do you guys think, do you think people like angelina jolie and billy bob thornton and others like to 'jump on the bandwagon' so to speak so that they be considered kinky and whatnot. how many of these women do you think are really into this? cool by me either way because the latter even means that its an 'in' thing to be accepting of a foot fetish, in a way i guess loll.

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soleslurp
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2442

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soleslurp   Author's Homepage   Email soleslurp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very intresting site feet-e-zine,thanks [Cool]
Posts: 1937 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mtndukid
All Pro Poster
Member # 1030

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mtndukid   Email Mtndukid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, I really like what madonna said about she liked to suck toes but liked to have hers sucked more.. Can I volunteer?? [Smile]
Posts: 607 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

You take her right foot and I'll take her left, Mtndukid. I've been wanting a piece of that gal's feet for years!

[Drool]

Calico Jack

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links