Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » interesting info about celebrity feet thoughts (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: interesting info about celebrity feet thoughts
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanx for sharing that.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Calico Jack:
quote:
Originally posted by Plastercast to thank:
I can remember how overcome with joy I was back in 1998 when, Kylie Minogue told FHM magazine that her feet were her fave part of her body

The irony of that though is that Kylie has also been documented as having said that she thinks the idea of guys having websites devoted to nothing but pictures of her feet is sick. So unfortunately I've never really been able to see her as a big proponent of the foot fetish community. S'ok, I'm partial to Dannii anyway. hehe

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

I must have missed that one but I won't let it put me off Kylie, however I will say that if Kylie's going to have pictures of feet in photos-shoots ect then she's got to expect guys to start up websites devoted to her beautiful feet. Just as a matter of interest how many of these Kylie Minogue Feet websites are there?

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by guitardrew:
ive seen several different sites that have a bunch of quotes like this from celebs

Here's another one of 'em:

Linky!

[Cool]

Calico Jack

There were so many good quotes too chose from & Im starting too like, Brooke Burke a lot as a result of her possitive comments. On the other hand I found myself feeling totely Jealous of a certain Paul Burrell for managing too kiss the feet of the late great, Princess Diana as she had cute wide-feet, lucky sod another reason too loathe him with a vengence as well as making a profit off the back of working as her butler! Don't get me wrong as a rule I would be pleased for any guy that manages too get intimate with a lady's feet but in, Burrell's case I make an exeption Im afraid too say.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Have you got any new links?, Calico, just as a matter of interest.

--------------------

Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

quote:
Originally posted by Plastercast to thank:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by guitardrew:
ive seen several different sites that have a bunch of quotes like this from celebs

Here's another one of 'em:

Linky!

[Cool]

Calico Jack

There were so many good quotes too chose from & Im starting too like, Brooke Burke a lot as a result of her possitive comments. On the other hand I found myself feeling totely Jealous of a certain Paul Burrell for managing too kiss the feet of the late great, Princess Diana as she had cute wide-feet, lucky sod another reason too loathe him with a vengence as well as making a profit off the back of working as her butler! Don't get me wrong as a rule I would be pleased for any guy that manages too get intimate with a lady's feet but in, Burrell's case I make an exeption Im afraid too say.
Come to think of it that finachal adviser Of Sarah Ferguson's was another lucky guy was'nt he? Actuly it's just dawned on me that he could post on here for all we know, & if so I wonder what he would call himself.

--------------------

Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This was a great find! I'd always hope to find celeb quotes dealing with feet n' toes! [Tongue]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kylie probably just thinks a fascination with 1 body part unhealthy. But, i think she really digs showing her feet off. Just check out her clips, right back to Locomotion. She is barefoot so bloody often! And, who forget "Breathe"? Fetish clip from heaven!

Brooke Burke is a fave of mine, but her toes are just too long and gnarly for me. Her toes are like the tentacles from the alien dudes in "War of the Worlds"! And, she has a bunion or something on 1 of them. But, she is so hot, i forgive her.

And i still love Britney. Skanky or not, her feet are mighty tiny & cute and she's a barefooter.

And, i have a new respect for Halle Berry, though i usually only like white feet.

I missed this post so i was glad to see it.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links