Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » POLL: Magazines in stores? Are you brave enough? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: POLL: Magazines in stores? Are you brave enough?
wiggler
Elite Trooper
Member # 2240

Icon 6 posted      Profile for wiggler   Email wiggler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MEN -
You're in a Barnes and Noble or a 7-11. There are a few people around you, minding their own business and thumbing through this month's Guns and Ammo.

Suddenly, you look ahead and see a copy of Glamour. On the cover is Jodie Foster in blue jeans and no shoes or socks. She's barefoot and smiling at you, but her toes are covered by the text "104,031 Ways to Please Your Man."

Do you dare pick up a WOMAN's magazine, in the hopes that no one around you will catch you looking? Maybe you can quickly hunt down page 104 for the slight possibility of seeing Jodie's - Or Jessica Alba's, or Jessica Simpson's, or Jessica Biel's - lovely toes on display. Even if they see you, what do you care? Is it a crime for a horny man to look at Cosmo once in a while?

Honest answers please.

I personally am not brave enough unless there is no one else around.

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 43 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

--------------------
"Feet? Feet! FEET! FEET FEET!"
- Sesame Street's Two-Headed Monster

Wiggler

Posts: 409 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll just go to the library and check it out there but if I do find a foot shot in the issue I'll rip it out instead of checking it out.
Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting poll and a very easy one for me to answer. I voted for "Who the hell cares if I look at Cosmo" because I couldn't care less if anybody's watching me read a woman's magazine. If I were any more comfortable with and confident about my sexual identity, it'd be certifiable! As such, I'd welcome one and all to watch me stand there reading the magazine if that's their pleasure. It wouldn't bother me in the least, and I honestly have a hard time believing that anybody else in the store would find it intriguing enough to even give a rat's ass. After all, Cosmo and Glamour are nothing compared to some of the magazines I leaf through in public places.

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

[ January 07, 2006, 03:41 PM: Message edited by: Calico Jack ]

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey CJ where you been man? I haven't seen you over at BFCG in a few days.
Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As it says...Who the hell cares if I look at Cosmo? I WANNA SEE NAOMI WATTS'S SOLES!!!...I have in past bought a english weekly magazine, called hello and ok...They always feature celebrities...Do a interview and normally a few images, mainly barefoot !

I must scan a few on post them too...

Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footspy:

Yeah, stuff began to get pretty hectic over here just prior to the holidays so I haven't had much extra time to post over there lately, but I'm still watching all the discussions unfurl. I had also decided to retire from the virtual arcade a while back when I was still on top of the heap, so all that time I've saved by not playing those games anymore has been put to very good use. hehe

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

quote:
Originally posted by Calico Jack:
quote:
Originally posted by footspy:

Yeah, stuff began to get pretty hectic over here just prior to the holidays so I haven't had much extra time to post over there lately, but I'm still watching all the discussions unfurl. I had also decided to retire from the virtual arcade a while back when I was still on top of the heap, so all that time I've saved by not playing those games anymore has been put to very good use. hehe

[Cool]

Calico Jack

I was wondering how come you hadn't conquered Duck Hunt and Duck Hunter yet. I got the high score on both but got detrowned a few days later. Hope to see you back there soon, it's almost dead sometimes.
rhbdz17
All Pro Poster
Member # 2492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rhbdz17   Email rhbdz17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's no big deal. You can be buying it for your girlfriend or wife.

Hell, even if it's a foot mag, who cares what someone else thinks. You'll probably never see that person again, and even if you do, screw them for judging you.

Posts: 671 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't give a tin plated shit if someone watches me look at a magazine and I am staring at the bottom of the page at the barefeet of some woman. I actually think it is fun to see if they will move away from me because THEY are uncomfortable... it is a game to me.

If we are in line at the grocery store and Britney's feet or some other celeb's feet are on the cover my wife will blurt out..."there's Britney's feet."

The old farts really look at us funny then.

I love it when the old farts are offended.

[Big Grin]

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't feel guilty about looking.
Now, if it's a specific foot-fetish mag, I might feel a little self-concious!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't care who see's me reading what. If they have a problem with what I choose to look at, they can go somewhere else with it.

I learned at a very young age to not worry about what people think about the kind of books I like. I was 10 years old and just started reading comic books...and back then, that's when most kids were getting out of comics...so I learned from then on to turn a blind eye to some idiot who wants to tell me what I should and shouldn't be reading. A women's magazine at a store? Come on man...it's not like it's an issue of Playgirl.

My uncle used to own and operate a tire shop. The clientele were mainly truck drivers and good ol' boy types, and guess what my uncle kept as reading material in the waiting area? Issues of Cosmopolitan, and if I'm lyin' I'm dyin'. I once asked him why, and he told me that the articles are good, the women in it are pretty, and there's nothing that can offend anybody in the mags. Made good sense to me, and those magazines got read!

Of course, it was kinda' funny seeing a group of guys decked out in cammy's and hiking boots, gun rack in the back of the pick-up truck, usually just getting back from deer hunting, kicked back and reading some article in an issue of Cosmo rather intently...but I saw it, and more than once! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Something a bit similar: Do any of you guys like to look at stockings, in stores? Many of them have nice photos of stockinged feet, on the packages. Also, it's nice to fantasize what your girl's feet would look like with them on! [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toyfiend
Elite Trooper
Member # 1767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toyfiend   Author's Homepage   Email toyfiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dont care who sees. ill even buy the issue if the pic quality warrants it
Posts: 434 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont care, as far as Im concerned Im a consumer so i can look!
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No concerns or worries whatsoever.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links