Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » POLL: Magazines in stores? Are you brave enough? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: POLL: Magazines in stores? Are you brave enough?
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It isn't anyone else's business if someone happens to see me thumb through a copy of Cosmo. No shame in my game.

People will have their own ideas as to why I may be looking at that particular magazine. I can't control their thoughts or read their minds, so the only opinion I have to concern myself with is my own.

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hell, this just happened to me the other day. I was at the mall in a bookstore and saw a Magazine with Gwyneth Paltrow, obviously barfoot on the cover. (I forget the name of the Mag). I immediately went and picked it up only to be disappointed that only half of each of her bare feet fit on the cover photo. I looked in the magazine to see if maybe there were other foot shots. Heck I have bought mags just for barefoot shots. One was a country music magazine that had a great spread of Leanne Rhimes in it barefoot as the day she was born, another was a Hilary Duff magazine. Who cares what people think? [Nut Kick]

[ January 10, 2006, 08:54 AM: Message edited by: nylonfootsniffer ]

Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nylonfootsniffer:
I was at the mall in a bookstore and saw a
Magazine with Gwyneth Paltrow, obviously barfoot on the cover. (I forget the name of the Mag).

You may be talking about the Jan 2006 British edition of Glamour. I'm not even into Gwyneth at all, but I made it my business to stop and check it out when I saw that magazine staring at me from one of the racks of a Times Square newsstand the other evening. Here's an alternate version of that cover shot for ya where her feet aren't cut out of view or obscured:

Drag & Drop

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn right I am going to look at it... if folks look, no big deal.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Calico Jack:
quote:
Originally posted by nylonfootsniffer:
I was at the mall in a bookstore and saw a
Magazine with Gwyneth Paltrow, obviously barfoot on the cover. (I forget the name of the Mag).

You may be talking about the Jan 2006 British edition of Glamour. I'm not even into Gwyneth at all, but I made it my business to stop and check it out when I saw that magazine staring at me from one of the racks of a Times Square newsstand the other evening. Here's an alternate version of that cover shot for ya where her feet aren't cut out of view or obscured:

Drag & Drop

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Yep, thats it! Thanks CJ. I always liked Gwyneth Paltrow. Her feet are just average, but I find her as a whole to be very sexy [Big Grin]
Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IFlyFA18s
Loyal Member
Member # 8107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IFlyFA18s   Email IFlyFA18s   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do that all the time. My wife loves the magazines I bring home and sometimes points out the cute feet that are in them. Cosmo, InStyle.. all of those type magazines, not to mention FHM and Stuff.
Posts: 95 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links