Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Do U Like Smelly Feet...Explain..lol. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Do U Like Smelly Feet...Explain..lol.
gibarian
Major Player
Member # 11661

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gibarian   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's the attraction to smelly feet...? Like when dudes like to sniff shoes, and socks..or feet..? I personally gag at the thought, and i've come accross some foot funk in the past...and it was a major, MAJOR turn off-to me.

I do however like it sometimes when a girls hose foot is moist, from a shoe....but if it smells...yikes...

Explain "that" part of the foot fetish....the scent factor lol.

Posts: 208 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I love the slight stink of a gals foot, nothin cheesy but the worn smell of shoes and socks . . . . maybe a fleck or two of sock fluff between the toes . . . heaven [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey gibarian, be sure to check out this thread that dougie started back in October if you haven't already because it pertains directly to this subject so you may well find some of the answers you're looking for right there.

[Thumbs Up]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootsylover
Elite Trooper
Member # 4584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsylover   Email tootsylover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good call Calico Jack...that thread pretty well sums up why some guys (including me) LOVE smelling stinky girl feet....aphrodisiac, pheremones, etc. you name it.

Although I don't think I would necessarily like to smell some REAL rank feet...just your natural "popcorny-fritos" type smell from where a girl wears a pair of sneakers all day. [Hump]

Posts: 380 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
seems like theres one of these threads once a month :laughs:
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gibarian
Major Player
Member # 11661

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gibarian   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Calico Jack....damnit i always forget to search...lol.
Posts: 208 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah this topic has been beated to death.
Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
killa
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for killa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
recurring topics here arent nearly as bad as they are at the psp hacking forum i'm on. no matter how many times we say " you cant downgrade from 2.01 or above" someone always asks again. the allure of all the emulators and ISOs on 1.5 is just too much for them, so they always ask again.

--------------------
College girl amateur foot shoots

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if its not your thing why worry ?

[Thud]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zamora
Elite Trooper
Member # 1236

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zamora     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The right question would be: How could you not like foot scent ?
It depends on where you put the line between normal and "abnormal", extreme, .... and I am sure there are better and more politically correct terms to use that my language falls short of.

We, as foot lovers or fetishists, have crossed many traditional lines, and maybe our way will become the trend in the coming years. There are encouraging signs for that.

I believe it is also very natural to be attracted to the female smell in the animal planet. I am a foot animal, so I am natural.

Posts: 287 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe it's the same sweat gland of the pussy as for the feet and so there are a lot of pheremones...the reason nowadays, we don't like "Bo" (which IS pure pheromones DESIGNED to attract women/men) is because of just natural progression - we now see it as something unhygenic and more of a turn off.

I think - the more testosterone a guy has, the more attracted to the smell of a foot he is (if he's a fetishist).

*I stress "*I THINK*"

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol my girl ALWAYS asks the same question. After she wears her ballet flats her feet REAK and the smell lingers on my face and she hates it. I of course love it

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Below the Ankles
Major Player
Member # 33795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Below the Ankles   Email Below the Ankles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Talk about thread necromancy. 2006? Where'd you dig this up?

Anyways, I can't explain why scent turns me on; don't care to either. It makes me happy so I just roll with it; no need to analyze or justify it.

I have my limits though: the smell of a woman's feet after being in shoes all day is one thing; the putrid stink of a woman who rarely showers is another. I'd love to smell a professional woman's feet at the end of the day, but I won't go sniffing around homeless shelters for a fix.

--------------------
Foot Sniffers Local 151

Posts: 200 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
johnjam2122
Board Regular
Member # 32227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for johnjam2122         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love smelly feet on a woman.....they instantly make me hard
Posts: 35 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see where you're coming from, gibarian. Some foot odors are simply "too strong" for my nostrils. Nevertheless, I still feel a need to sniff a woman's shoes (especially her boots!) It wasn't always like that for me. I guess u can say my fetish evolved, over time. As strange as that may sound--it's one of the few things that really gets me in the mood.

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links