Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Do U Like Smelly Feet...Explain..lol. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Do U Like Smelly Feet...Explain..lol.
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Smell is the most important part of my fetish. A girl can have the most perfect feet but if they never smell I can't really enjoy them all that much.
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwiksand
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kwiksand   Email Kwiksand   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The sense of smell has a stronger effect on memory than anything else...Have you ever smelled cookies baking, a Christmas tree, buring leaves, a camp fire, etc and it brought back a wave of vivid and instant memories? Smell is hard wired to us in a way that other senses are not..

The smell of my wife's feet make me hard in an instant. A bit vinegary and moist with sweat makes me cum fast and hard. If I am sucking her toes and there is no smell, I can stroke it for a while - maybe 10 to 20 minutes. If there is a ripe vinegar scent, I will be done in less than 2 minutes! I don't know why, the smell just makes me feel like I can totally loose myself in her feet and in the worship and fantasy.

--------------------
Help me...I'm sinking!

Posts: 1054 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never really used to like "stinky feet" too much. Most girls I used to date/play with their feet, were always self concious about the smell of them so they never really had an odor. But my most recent love, one day she came home from school and I wanted her feet so bad, so I ripped off her shoes and they smelled so bad... but I was really really turned on and couldn't get enough of them. So yeah, I like stinky feet, but only hers. They have a unique aroma to them that drives me wild! [Joint]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GorazdR
Board Regular
Member # 26861

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GorazdR   Email GorazdR   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mikayla's #1 Fan:
I see where you're coming from, gibarian. Some foot odors are simply "too strong" for my nostrils. Nevertheless, I still feel a need to sniff a woman's shoes (especially her boots!) It wasn't always like that for me. I guess u can say my fetish evolved, over time. As strange as that may sound--it's one of the few things that really gets me in the mood.

What's very frustrating for me is lack of women with smelly feet. The vast majority of whom I dated had just mildly noticeable smell after many hours in boots,...

So frustrating!

Posts: 19 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crazyscot
Major Player
Member # 3393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for crazyscot   Email crazyscot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
+1 Kwiksand1

--------------------
You Gotta Love A Foot Girl......

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most of the times the smell just gets me going, also the thought, when a woman comes home from a long day on her feet you know they are going to smell great! The smell intoxicates me, like a drug.

The thought of a hot girl having 'smelly' feet and the pleasure that comes from breathing it in is amzing, like most I fell drawn if my GF's feet are in or near my face to smell them, if I was at her feet doing my thing I couldn't just go straight to kissing or even massaging, I have to take in the scent first. I don't need it but it's just so exciting.

The other day my girls feet was the perfect subtle vinegar (but not vulgar) smell, her feet were not sweaty and just incredibly soft. Probably the most excited I ever have been lol. I took one smell and BANG I shot up like a rocket hard as rock.

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deeshubby
Board Regular
Member # 34332

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deeshubby   Email Deeshubby   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Below The Ankles hit it on the head. I love the smell of Dlightful's feet after she gets home from work. She usually wears leather pumps or boots and the smell is great. I like to bury my nose where her toes meet her soles. The smell of a hint of leather and just a bit of sweat, gets me going all the time.
Posts: 27 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the smell is almost kinky...

because it's kind of dirty as well it gets me going even more. Its such an amazing smell.

So arousing, full of flavour and beauty.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
temp1234
Major Player
Member # 33411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for temp1234   Email temp1234   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend is very active, she walks everywhere, goes hiking and climbing but her feet NEVER smell! It's a bit annoying actually haha.
Until a few days ago that is! she had just spent about 7 hours in a car. she got back to mine all shattered. I offered to give her a foot massage and moved into position. she said "no! don't my feet are rancid!"

haha. well. they weren't! Just a bit sweaty and it was great! but not as good as I imagined.

Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion2
Elite Trooper
Member # 27350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion2   Email Maxmillion2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont need the smell to turn me on... if I see a pair of delicious feet, I can get turned on..

But Im 99% sure, I Need that smell to really climax...

during sex, it will probably take me 45+ min to climax, vs w a smelly set of feet it will take me 45 seconds, if Im really turned on..

so In reality, the smell is what REALLY turns me on.

Posts: 270 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soopaman Lova
Major Player
Member # 2743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soopaman Lova   Author's Homepage   Email Soopaman Lova   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like it because each woman has a different scent. I dunno..adds character I guess. I mean, I find it no differnece than seeing a beautiful girl and wondering what she's like(becuase everygirl is different) or what her name is(most girls don't have the smae name). I see it as just fulfilling a sense. By sense I mean, Sight,Sound,Touch,Taste,and Smell. I see it as more of a quality or characteristic. I love it though...I miss my ex's feet and the way they smelled after she got home from the gym in her mesh pumas. I really just miss her. Her feet were a plus.

--------------------
I was a people person until I started dealing with the public.

Posts: 224 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When you eat you favorite food you want it to smell like what it should smell . you don't want it to smell like a perfume right?. same with feet, we want feet to smell like feet... and if the smell is a little strong, even better.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YuppieFootGuy
Elite Trooper
Member # 23221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for YuppieFootGuy   Email YuppieFootGuy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One word answer (in which I think has been explained thoroughly before): Pheromones!
Posts: 429 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mcpuffkins
Loyal Member
Member # 22416

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mcpuffkins   Email Mcpuffkins   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG!! I LIVE FOR SMELLY FEET!! EVEN BETTER IS SMELLY DRUNK SLEEPY FEET!!!
Posts: 54 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links