Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » 5000 yards rushing! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: 5000 yards rushing!
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
5000 posts! I can't believe I have been here this long to hit 5000 posts. Glad I am able to still contribute around here with you big dogs. [Smile] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is one hell of a feat Footman!

Nice to have you around for 5000!

Keep on posting brother!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soleslurp
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2442

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soleslurp   Author's Homepage   Email soleslurp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice bro,5000 is a milestone number [Thumbs Up] Congrats ....very good post's from you plus I enjoy your collection of hot avatars [Wink]
Posts: 1937 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's to your next 5000 posts and all the sexy avatars to come, Footman9!

[Cheers]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice man, you should keep that miles quote forever man that is just the shit!

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't wait for your 5001'st! [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
popsicletoes
Foot Model
Member # 1105

Icon 1 posted      Profile for popsicletoes   Email popsicletoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Footman .. have you kept track of how many of the pics here you have had a good look at .. or something else ? LOL

--------------------
we can hit the floor and go and explore those popsicletoes

Posts: 375 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Outback69:
That is one hell of a feat Footman!

Nice to have you around for 5000!

Keep on posting brother!

Glad to be here... you guys are like my foot brothers/sisters [Thumbs Up] .

--------------------
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

quote:
Originally posted by soleslurp:
Nice bro,5000 is a milestone number [Thumbs Up] Congrats ....very good post's from you plus I enjoy your collection of hot avatars [Wink]

Thanks, Solelurp... I try to keep my avatars fresh and worthy to be posted. [Smile]

--------------------

Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

quote:
Originally posted by Calico Jack:
Here's to your next 5000 posts and all the sexy avatars to come, Footman9!

[Cheers]

Calico Jack

Thanks, CJ... just trying to hang in with pack and keep my avatars smokin' hot with sex appeal [Wink] .

--------------------

Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

quote:
Originally posted by guitardrew:
nice man, you should keep that miles quote forever man that is just the shit!

Thanks, Guitardrew. When I read that sentence in his autobiography, I thought it was so cool for a jazz icon to have a thing for pretty feet like the rest of us here at Wu.

--------------------

Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
Can't wait for your 5001'st! [Smile]

You bet... more to follow. [Smile]

--------------------

Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

quote:
Originally posted by popsicletoes:
Footman .. have you kept track of how many of the pics here you have had a good look at .. or something else ? LOL

I lost count about a year ago [Laugh] ... I haven't heard from you in a while... how is the northern part of the North America doing for you?... Canada, eh? [Wink]

[ February 01, 2006, 01:09 AM: Message edited by: Footman9 ]

--------------------

popsicletoes
Foot Model
Member # 1105

Icon 1 posted      Profile for popsicletoes   Email popsicletoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Footman .. things are going pretty good up here. There is a bit of an oil boom .. so there is lots of work. I am just about to start some renovations in my home. Many of my good single friends are hooking up so I am getting back in the dating game.

Now as much as I have to agree that you tend to have some of the sexiest avatars ... I wanna see one with your booty LOL

--------------------
we can hit the floor and go and explore those popsicletoes

Posts: 375 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

quote:
Originally posted by popsicletoes:
Footman .. Now as much as I have to agree that you tend to have some of the sexiest avatars ... I wanna see one with your booty LOL

Thanks. I try my best to please... my booty?? ... hmmmm [Roll Eyes] .

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links