Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Does she know I have a "Fetish"???? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Does she know I have a "Fetish"????
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 5 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I've been going out with my girl for 4 months now and in between that time we've had sex etc. But, when we have sex I suck her toes and when she doesn't feel like sex I ask her if I can cum on her piggies, she agrees and I use her feet to jerk me off (this happened like 5 times most of the time she goes to sleep). Actually one time she was giving me a footjob herself but that didn't last long :-( I tell her I like her piggies and I always tell her to wear chancletas (sandals). My question is do you guys think that she knows I have a foot fetish???

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for angel wood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would think she does because it sounds like you pay attention to her feet. You told her you like her toes, she gives you a foot job. I think she knows.

--------------------
the lady on the left is a model at my school

Posts: 284 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Flicker
Loyal Member
Member # 11860

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Flicker   Email Flicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If she also knows how to turn on a light switch, use money to buy food at the store, and write her name, I would have to guess, "Yes."
Posts: 55 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Papers:
My question is do you guys think that she knows I have a foot fetish???

Magic 8 Ball says: "All signs point to YES!"

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sounds like it to me man, but her unspoken acceptance is a positive. id just keep things going along naturally and maybe ease into explaining it to her sometime. sounds like she has no problem with it at all though and thats an obvious plus.

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Women are very intuitive and can pick up on stuff fairly well. She is digging your vibe, dude... go with the flow [Wink] .

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there is no possible way she thinks you have a foot fetish

you sound more like a breast man

what are you doing on a foot fetish site anyway? breasts can't be shown here

[Roll Eyes]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
also how does somebody fall asleep while somebody is using their feet for pleasure?

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha
Board Regular
Member # 9839

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha   Email solebrotha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes she know's...if she gave u a footjob
Posts: 9 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol I know im kicking my self for being naive sry just gettin the heads up from u guys.
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
also how does somebody fall asleep while somebody is using their feet for pleasure?

Idk when I'm done I clean up and go to sleep next to her. Once she asked if I did it and she was in denial because I cleaned up so well.

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The real question you should be asking is if she's accepting of it. Sounds like she's a little weirded out by it by being in denial. Based on what you said, here's how I came to that conclusion...

quote:
Well I've been going out with my girl for 4 months now...

Providing she has never had that kind of action, four months is still soon for someone to digest all that. Not saying it's a bad thing, just saying that some people need it given to them slowly.

quote:
...and when she doesn't feel like sex...

Cound be that time of the month. If not, then she might not be getting what she likes/needs in the love making. Sometimes we foot-lovers get caught up in our own needs because it feels right without thinking about what she would like. Try mixing it up a little.

quote:
...I use her feet to jerk me off (this happened like 5 times most of the time she goes to sleep)...

You have to admit, Mighty Mike has a point. She could be put off by it completely and not letting you know cause she loves you or doesn't want to hurt your feelings.

quote:
Actually one time she was giving me a footjob herself but that didn't last long

She may not have strong leg muscles, but I think you know what I'm going to really say. I think you know, too.

I could be totally wrong about this whole thing. You really have to find out yourself by really talking to her and see how she feels. If I'm wrong, then no biggie...if you're unsure, maybe it something to think about. Anyway, I hope I didn't say anything that would offend you or question anything you do. I can only go on what you say in here.

quote:
My question is do you guys think that she knows I have a foot fetish???

Most definitely. [Smile]

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crazyscot
Major Player
Member # 3393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for crazyscot   Email crazyscot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have always thought that just because your woman lets you "play" with her feet etc. doesn't really mean she knows about your foot fetish. I mean that sometimes, although she lets this part of your love life happen doesn't mean "knows" or "truly" understand just what a foot fetish is, or to what extent it means to a foot fetishist. If she has not been exposed, be it past exp., movies, word of mouth, or even knows what a fetish is, then she might not. Sometimes telling her straight out, can be best for both people involved. I have been with a couple woman who have fallen into this category.... I mean once she "truly" does understand, what it means to you, then the real fun begins!!! Where it becomes part of the enjoyment of foreplay or sex itself, possibly prolonging the experience for both of ya!!!

Having said this thought, like some of you said....Go with the Flow!!!! Sounds like you are having fun!!!! [Thumbs Up]

Cheers

--------------------
You Gotta Love A Foot Girl......

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Creamysoles, of course u didn't offend me there was a lot of good advice in your post as to all of you guys thanks. I don't think its the sex because we f*ck like rabbits ;-). I know she thinks toe sucking is kinda nasty cause shes told me before when I did it but she still lets me. Also, the time she gave me a footjob she was dancing all day so yea she was tired. I guess I'll let it all serenade in before I go all out.

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

imation_pc
All Pro Poster
Member # 1480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imation_pc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think my gf is getting the idea about my whole foot fetish thing. I'll explain more in detail later, but one time she got mad at me for something, and the first thing she said is "my feet are off limits to you" lol I guess that was my punishment [Laugh]
Posts: 523 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by imation_pc:
one time she got mad at me for something, and the first thing she said is "my feet are off limits to you" lol I guess that was my punishment

LOL, a similar thing happened to me about two weeks ago. I was hanging out with one of my footgal friends watching a movie over here at my place one night and we were all comfy on the sofa as she had her shoes off and her socked feet stretched out across my lap. She knew I'd be seeing her the next day for footfun anyway, so she purposely chose to deny me till then just for kicks. It wasn't nearly as much of a punishment as it was a tease, but it still had the same effect on my hormones. hehe Needless to say I made up for it the next day.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links