Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Does she know I have a "Fetish"???? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Does she know I have a "Fetish"????
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Women are not that stupid. She knows. n even if she wasn't sure the fact that she let's you cum on her feet is a pretty good sign that she's open. If she wasnn't trust me you would not be coming on her toes

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unless she doesn't know what a foot fetish is, yeah I think she's got a pretty good idea that you are drawn to her feet for some reason.

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chipa
Loyal Member
Member # 7775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chipa   Email chipa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i was in the same situation as u man and when i finally went out and said "I have a foot fetish" she was just like "DUH"
Posts: 67 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lovefeetfolife:
i was in the same situation as u man and when i finally went out and said "I have a foot fetish" she was just like "DUH"

lol she was just waiting for you to come out with it. I'm on the phone with her right now and she said she got a pedicure and she "can't wait for me to see it" I think I'm going to tell her I have a fetish for feet like lovefeetfolife I just don't know when [Cry]

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links