Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » cumming in shoes (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: cumming in shoes
loves licking feet
Major Player
Member # 12096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loves licking feet   Email loves licking feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just was wondering if anybody else like to cum in girls shoes ?
not only do I like licking girls pretty feet , I enjoy cumming in their shoes .

I like the 'sneaky' aproach , to 'borrow' their shoe with out them knowing & leave a load in it , then return their shoe . then wait & hope I see them slip on the shoe .

I love seeing their reaction when their toes squish into my cum ! them watch as they try to figure out what it is .

has anyone else did this ?
would like to hear about what others have did.
or hear from females thats found cum in their shoes . [Jerkoff]

Posts: 143 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hahahaha, i dont have any stories but this is hilarious

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ACtually LLF, I have had that expereince once several years ago. It was HER idea that I cum into her gold open toed high heels. She was giving me the hand-job of a lifetime, and suddenly ask me if I wanted to cum in her shoes that I had taken so much care in taking off her earlier in the evening. They were super sexy golden colored heels that she wore with her red painted toes sticking out the end. Well, she didn't have to ask me twice, I tell ya that. After I came into them with her expert handwork assistance, she put it back on her foot and moaned how she loved the feel of hot cum in her toes. I told her she should have said earlier, and I could have cum right on her toes, but she liked it in her shoes......and so did I.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loves licking feet
Major Player
Member # 12096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loves licking feet   Email loves licking feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thats cool catsman !!
Posts: 143 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
afootpassion
Major Player
Member # 1973

Icon 1 posted      Profile for afootpassion   Email afootpassion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love cumming into girls shoes too!!!...especially if they are sexy looking, like high heels, mules, sandals. The "sneaky approach" is always the best...gets the adrenaline going. But I always clean them out before returning them for fear of getting caught. Perhaps when the opportunity presents I will leave a wet and sticky surprise for the unexpecting owner like you do LLF. I have several stories that I have posted in other boards with similar topics.
Posts: 139 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
afootpassion
Major Player
Member # 1973

Icon 1 posted      Profile for afootpassion   Email afootpassion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just remembered...Have any of you been to the site Trueshoes.com?
That site actually has some very interesting pics from like minded individuals. Now only if they attached stories along with those pictures that would be cool!

Posts: 139 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loves licking feet
Major Player
Member # 12096

nice afootpassion ,,, what type of places did you 'sneak' the shoes from ???

I've 'borrowed' them from alot of places .

ilovepumps22
Board Regular
Member # 10166

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilovepumps22     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hhahaha ive been jacking off and licking shoes since i was like 5, but all the shoes ive ever done it too mostly belonged to my aunt, and my mothers friends when they came over.
Posts: 17 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Being that I work a very kewl schedule as firefighter I often find myself home alone during the days while the wife is working. Sometimes if the need arises I will borrrow her shoes and leave a deposit in them. Doesn't really matter what kind of shoe flops, heels,mules etc. And more often than not I will email her to let her know i have left a present for her in her shoes..

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, I have jerked off to sevearal pairs of shoes hile thinking about the feet that go in them but I don't think I have ever left a deposit.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loves licking feet
Major Player
Member # 12096

90% of the time , the shoes I cum in belong to females I don't know ....
I've 'borrowed' shoes at the movies , library ,bars , & from neighbors porches .
I always try to wait around to watch them slip on their shoes to see the reaction .

the results are mind blowing !!!

cooljerk9992000
Loyal Member
Member # 5762

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cooljerk9992000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kinda elabrate...would take wife's closed toe heels w/strap on back. Would take a hairband (like for a ponytail) tie balls up tight & 1 around the the head of my cock. Slip my hard cock into the shoe, then take a vibrator & run it over the sole of the shoe. Pretty intense.
Posts: 86 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LLF how in the world do you sneak shoes at a theatre?

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loves licking feet
Major Player
Member # 12096

depends on how crowded the theatre is ....
& if the girl I'm sitting in front has slipped her shoes off .
I would try to get one of her shoes & carefully jerk off in it right there .

which I have done before !

Martial Law
All Pro Poster
Member # 2564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martial Law   Email Martial Law   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've got a fantasy about a chick jerking me off into a pair of clear ballet slipper type shoes and then her wearing them while I perform oral on her. No doubt that would make for a quick reload time, hehe.

Of course, priorities for acting out fantasies at the moment puts 'being jerked between a chick's arch and a flip flop shoe' at the top.

Posts: 517 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links