Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » cumming in shoes (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: cumming in shoes
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'v done it at the local pool same sandles they looked old blew a big load it them put them back. She put her foot in there and made a weird face and walked on.
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
afootpassion
Major Player
Member # 1973

Icon 1 posted      Profile for afootpassion   Email afootpassion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LLF in response to your question
quote:
what type of places did you 'sneak' the shoes from ???
Most of the time it was the shoes of houseguests of my mother, aunt, cousin, friends.

There were two very risky and memorable instances:
One was from a nightclub and the other was from a nurses in a hospital.

Posts: 139 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loves licking feet
Major Player
Member # 12096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loves licking feet   Email loves licking feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well tell us about it , afootpassion [Mmm]
Posts: 143 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bman
Elite Trooper
Member # 2267

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bman   Email Bman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup, let me explain. On our honeymoon my wife brought along two pairs of open toed suede 4" stillettos. One pair in bright red and the others in bright blue. You couldnt help but notice em. She wore them every day for a month in very warm weather, Bare foot during the day and with nylons at night. We did a lot of sight seeing and to make me happy she didnt wash her hose very often. What a great time for me with foot worship sessions every day. Ok honeymoons over and i'm home alone. I grabbed two pairs of stinky nylons and shoved them toe first into one pump and slipped the other stinky nylon on my prong. The reinforced toe of the stocking on the head my pee pee caused tremendous excitement. I sniffed both shoes and kissed them inside and out soles, heels, and insoles. I alternately licked the toe area of the nyloned shoe and the other one and I lost control. I rammed by nyloned dick into the open toe of the high heel and tried to slow down the inevitible. I wanted this wonderfull feeling to last. I held out for about three minutes and blew a biggun. I did this about 3-4 more times and lost interest and never did it again...Go Figure....larry b.
Posts: 251 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have done it. But it was with an ex who liked the idea and went hoem that night witht he "squish squish" of cum in her heels and soaking into her hose. I have never, at leats at this point, done it to an unsuspecting woman's shoes.
Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dazzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry doesnt do any thing for me
Posts: 531 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
afootpassion
Major Player
Member # 1973

Icon 1 posted      Profile for afootpassion   Email afootpassion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well here goes the stories from my previous posts...

One of my most risky moments in getting a hold of a shoe was in the emergency department I work in. At the ED I work in I have the luxury of working with some very attractive nurses. I always imagine getting a hold of their feet, pantyhose, shoes. Well one day, I had the luxury of getting a moment alone with one of the nurses shoes. Here is the true story!!!

Though the nurse whose shoes I got a hold of was not the more attractive of the nurses in the ED and though she was probably in her late 40's to early 50's, I had a great moment. I was working one day when I noticed that this nurse had taken her black, suede, heeled shoes off to wear a more comfortable pair of shoes. These shoes she had taken off were sitting on the floor of a room that I frequently passed by and when I noticed it, the thought of taking them and running into the bathroom next door and doing with them crossed my mind several times. The risky part was, I was on the job in a high traffic ED. But with clever and timely planning I sneaked those pairs of shoes under my coat into the bathroom, sniffed them, and dropped my load in them. I then cleaned them and sneaked them back to the room without anyone noticing!!!
Man my heart was pounding so fast.

In another situation I was in a club with friends and had noticed an attractive female take off her sexy strappy high heels, put them down near a table next to me and walk away barefooted across the dance floor. I guess they must have been killing her feet but when I saw this my heart started racing and the thought of taking off with them to the bathroom and sniffing them came across my mind. I had never done something like this is a public place and felt nervous about the thought of getting caught but I was so much under the influence of alcohol that my mind took over. So I quickly grabbed the shoes conceiling them under my coat and walked to the bathroom. I had then planned to return them to the spot but I quickly decided to take off with them since I had already risked the act of taking them, so I did.

Posts: 139 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loves licking feet
Major Player
Member # 12096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loves licking feet   Email loves licking feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would have left a big load in them ... then returned them & waited to watch their reaction !!
Posts: 143 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loves licking feet
Major Player
Member # 12096

PLEASE more shoe cumming stories !! [Fingers Crossed]
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would smell a girls shoes but the idea of cumming into a shoe really does nothing for me

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
I would smell a girls shoes but the idea of cumming into a shoe really does nothing for me

Me too. I'd never heard of cumming into a shoe until I started joining foot message boards.

[Cheers]

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
carlton94
Board Regular
Member # 11081

Icon 1 posted      Profile for carlton94   Email carlton94   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really enjoy cumming in shoes. The shoes had to be high heel pumps or sexy mules.

My first time this co-worker at my job who would leave a pair of black stiletto pumps or snakeskin pumps under her desk. When I would work after hours or on the weekend I took advantage of the opportunity. I started sniffing the inside of her shoes. Then I would rub my dick inside her stinky cheesy smelling worn pumps. I like taking the pointed toe of her pumps to stroke the tip of my dick. Then I would bust a nice fat load inside her pumps.

I love to see her wear her stilettos a day after cumming in her shoes.

Posts: 8 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Humm,I only smell shoe's,but leaving a load in them seem's kinda disrespectful,especially in a stranger's shoe's,man! what if that woman has a footman of her own, and you know the rest of the story [Puke] .Do it to your wife or girlfriend's shoe's,then you'll be eatting your on stuff,how would you like that,ya I know there's some that probly wouldnt mind.
But any ways I dont think thats cool.

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvfootluv
Board Regular
Member # 12906

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvfootluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Loveslicking, using a "sneaky" approach is to me not only disrespectful but, health wise unwise in the world of disease. To promote this approach seems to be irrespnsible. Now cumming on shoes (if that's your thing) together with a partner, in other words sharing an erotic event seems to be a healthier approach. If you're into shoes why don't you buy a collection? There are many catalogues availble. Personally I prefer cumming on feet and toes after an erotic foot job, licking feet and sucking toes. Shoes enhance the feet for me especially if they cover the feet partly, hiding the toes and creating a mystery. Licking them and slowly removing the shoes can be very erotic. To each his own-
Posts: 13 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuvTheFeet
Board Regular
Member # 13161

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuvTheFeet   Email LuvTheFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The authorities can take a sample of the cum and find out that it came from you. Think of your rep when everyone finds out that you ejaculated in a shoe...

But, in all honesty, it sounds exciting and something i wish i had the bravado to try! [Big Grin]

Posts: 14 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links