Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Hello Everyone

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hello Everyone
tamiya58316
Board Regular
Member # 11931

Icon 7 posted      Profile for tamiya58316   Email tamiya58316   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm new to the board..although I've had a foot fetish for a long time, and a long time fan of this website, I finally decided to join in the message board fun, as this community seems very open and free to talk about anything foot related. A bit about me, I'm located in CT, 29 years of age and i've had a foot fetish since I was at least 15 or 16, from what I can remember. I've never openly admitted to having a foot fetish even to girlfriends, but have sucked on the toes of just about every one of them at one point or another. They never questioned it, perhaps they knew in some small way, but they never outright asked me. In any event I look forward to chatting with all of you and being a part of the community. I have lots of different things I love about feet, but I'll save that for another post...so Hello Everyone!
Posts: 6 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello, Tamiya58316 and welcome aboard. I am glad you finally decided to join the group in our thirst/appetite for pretty feet. Please feel free to jump into conversations or drop a few photo shots of interest you find (hint: I like hot pretty feet photos with some booty [Wink] ). Again, welcome and enjoy your ride. [Smile]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Christian
Loyal Member
Member # 5824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Christian   Email Christian   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome aboard!
Posts: 80 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi there, tamiya58316. Real nice to have you aboard with us. You may just find yourself opening up to others a bit more about your fetish if you hang around here long enough. There are all sorts of wonderful pleasures that can be unlocked by those who are forthright and who actively pursue their desires, and on a consistent basis I might add! I hope you enjoy your stay out here and have positive experiences as a result of it.

[Wu]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the community. I hope you stick around and enjoy your stay.

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tamiya58316
Board Regular
Member # 11931

Icon 6 posted      Profile for tamiya58316   Email tamiya58316   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I feel at home already! Can't tell ya what a joy (well, im SURE you all know) it is to come on here everyday to look at the wonderful and varied foot pictures on this website..its amazing to me! One of my biggest foot pleasures has been toe rings, with sexy painted toes..always drives me nuts...plenty of that on this website for sure. Talk to you all soon!
Posts: 6 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
welcome buddy were probably the friendliest forum of any kind out there.

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilikesoftpeds
All Pro Poster
Member # 9269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilikesoftpeds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome! [Smile]
Posts: 642 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
munster
Major Player
Member # 12452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for munster   Email munster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You'll love it here man, its great.
Posts: 127 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soleslurp
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2442

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soleslurp   Author's Homepage   Email soleslurp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome bro [Wu]
Posts: 1937 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to tha board!
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links