Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Question for everyone (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Question for everyone
Barefoot Susie
Board Regular
Member # 8851

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barefoot Susie   Email Barefoot Susie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am thinking about starting a new web site. My question to everyone is this, What would you like to see in a free web site. What would you like to see in a pay site? Ok... so thats 2 questions. [Wink] Give me some ideas. [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 31 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footluver33
Board Regular
Member # 12241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footluver33     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FREE! [Smile] [Big Grin]
Posts: 34 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zamora
Elite Trooper
Member # 1236

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zamora     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pretty much all kind of "mainstream" foot fetish interests, with tickling, sniffing and mild-to-moderate bastinado on top of them for the extremists and freaks like myself.
Posts: 287 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IFlyFA18s
Loyal Member
Member # 8107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IFlyFA18s   Email IFlyFA18s   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oily Footjobs!!!
Posts: 95 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
& foot worship or humiliation with long sexy soles giving footjobs to explosion, capturing the girls dumbfounded reaction at climax.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ever put your feet in various liquids--mud, oil, wet paint, chocolate syrup, etc? I'd like to see that!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
please no domination [Cry] I am unsure how the standard in foot fetish became domination, I can't stand it.
Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barefoot Susie
Board Regular
Member # 8851

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barefoot Susie   Email Barefoot Susie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are some good ideas, keep them cumming...
Posts: 31 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I decided to change my answer! [Secret]

Self toe-sucking pics!! (my personal fav) and most definitely various liquids, as dougiezerts mentioned.

i.e. "baby oil" [Evil Grin]

[ March 24, 2006, 12:40 AM: Message edited by: shomeyoT0ES ]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pose in a variety of different settings and definitly do footjobs and worship

show your face too, there is more to a girl than just feet

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
pose in a variety of different settings and definitly do footjobs and worship

show your face too, there is more to a girl than just feet

This is pretty much what you need, along with cumming on soles.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loves licking feet
Major Player
Member # 12096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loves licking feet   Email loves licking feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sleeping girls feet , sneaky shoe cumming with the girl finding it
Posts: 143 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My Foot Preferences:
  • high arched feet
  • soles
  • painted toenails
  • playful tickling

Website Preferences:
  • easy to navigate
  • video clips
  • frequent updates

Thanks for asking. Good luck with your website...

Bondo

[ February 21, 2006, 04:18 PM: Message edited by: Bondo ]

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, also, can you do custom videos, yet?

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dudeman867
Board Regular
Member # 9367

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dudeman867     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My foot fetish fetishes... fetish's (however you spell it)

1. Playful tickling
2. Lots of socks and pantyhose
3. pictures of full body, not just feet, I can't really get off unless I see a face with the feet
4. High arches
5. Free vid clips of all of the above. they don't even have to be much, as long as you get the point across (I would pay, but I'm very embarrased and shy about my foot fetish, not to mention I don't make enough money to pay :/ )
6. No need for vid clips if you have really good pictures though [Smile]

Posts: 41 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links