Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Question for everyone (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Question for everyone
dudeman867
Board Regular
Member # 9367

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dudeman867     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
also... sorry i forgot to add, I really enjoy looking at feet underwater... don't know why, there is no real logic behind it, i just like it
Posts: 41 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I enjoy looking at wet feet, myself--that is, wet with WATER! It gives them a shiny appearence, which I like.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lover_of_feet11
Major Player
Member # 13186

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lover_of_feet11   Email lover_of_feet11   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More Black Girls

--------------------
Lover Of Feet 11

Posts: 106 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
F18Hornet
Elite Trooper
Member # 11172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for F18Hornet   Email F18Hornet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My personal preference is girl-on-girl action. Being a bloke the last thing I want ruining a good pic of beautiful feet is a bloke's face or even worse a bloke's knob.
Posts: 343 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bare footed out door's pic's,dirty sole's,self sniffing,along with self toe sucking.

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Web Cruiser
Elite Trooper
Member # 1019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Web Cruiser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lots of arches, HEEELS and dangling and soles [Big Grin]

and updated reguarly

and you'll have a winner for me im sure

Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
- Wet feet (car washing, swimming)
- Foot Jewelry (I think sets of the same girl with different configurations of foot jewelry would be great to see)
- Oily Footjobs
- Light foot bondage
- Playful tickling

BTW- have you checked out the "any suggestions" thread? (First thread at the top)

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoblover199
Board Regular
Member # 4934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoblover199   Email footjoblover199   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
loads of footjobs with pictures of cum on the girls toes n feet, dats d best. ALso some sockjobs wud be very nice as wud shoejobs. dey are a turn on as well

--------------------
lovin girls feet forever

Posts: 24 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
servant
Board Regular
Member # 2225

Icon 1 posted      Profile for servant   Email servant   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Susie,

Nice of you to ask. Along with the mainstream stuff, how about some pics of you in real life/public situations teasing others with your feet. It absolutely drives me wild when a women props her feet up next to me while watching a movie or at a sporting event. You know a pics/videos section of you and your feet in casual everyday settings. Maybe ask a friend or a neighbor for a massage. Or better yet, tease someone with your feet that you know has a foot fetish.
However, if taking pics or videos in these situations is too difficult, another idea could be a stories section of your current and past real life foot experiences. A foot story of the week if you will. Maybe update with a weekly foot story. I think this is an element that no other foot site has.

Thanks for letting me put in my 2 cents!

Posts: 13 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nicely pedicure toes modeling open toe high heel sandals. Lots of um!!!

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footluver33
Board Regular
Member # 12241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footluver33     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
* Closeups (Toes, Soles, Heels, Arches) *
* Various Foot Positions *
* Giantess (if u can) *
* Trampling *

Posts: 34 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sockratease
Loyal Member
Member # 13891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sockratease   Author's Homepage   Email Sockratease   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I enjoy variety within sets of photos. Many "galleries" have shots that are nearly indistinguishable!

It is always good to involve footwear so you can have various stages of removal for variety.

Just keep the models looking happy or mischevious and vary the camera angle, and you will have one up on the rest already!

Good Luck with the venture.

--------------------
http://www.lissawhipped.com

Posts: 58 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dazzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ATTRACTIVE GIRLS BOTH BIG FEET AND SMALL FEET COMPARISSONS PAINTED TOES NON PAINTED TOES
Posts: 531 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soleslurp
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2442

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soleslurp   Author's Homepage   Email soleslurp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would like to see a lot of foot poses arching and wrinkling your feet.Some fully body shots,public foot teasing and dangling.Footjobs and selfsucking.And please have a variety of polish from deep reds to metalic blues.Keeping it fresh is very hot in the foot world [Cool] Thanks and good luck [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 1937 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links