Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » 2 Questions 4 the mods & 1 for the masses

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 2 Questions 4 the mods & 1 for the masses
Hans Gruber
Loyal Member
Member # 13063

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hans Gruber   Email Hans Gruber   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Firstly for the mods.

I have lot's of intense material that depicts either some or all nudity.
My first question is this.

1. If the model is clothed, but there is pubic hair shown through the panties, or coming from the sides. "Yes I love my obscure asian babes",
Is this acceptable as long as the panties are indeed
on ?

2. I also have some shots with nudity that I would like to share.
Is it acceptable to completely black out/ edit, the areas in question the nipples & or the genital area & then submit the pics ?

Now for the masses..

What is the best clean, free, most reliable, & low profile place to create some online pic galleries?

I've been using dump a rump, but they can be a bit shaky at times..
Imagecash infects others machines with spyware if they aren't running the combo of a good firewall &
spyware blaster, & or real-time protection like spy sweeper.

I'm reluctant to DL the fapomatic app, is it a safe alternative?

Just some suggestions would be helpful.

--------------------
" What was it you said to me earlier? "Yippie-kai-yay, mudderf*cker.!!"

Posts: 52 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Mr. Gruber,

Love your avatar and the name. "Die Hard 1" is one of my all time favourite action movies.
[Thumbs Up]

Anyway, to answer your questions:

Yes, you can post pics with pubic hair and yes, you can post pics with genitals blackened out.
Just don`t post pics of women masturbating or posing as if they were, even if they are fully clothed.

In my opinion, the best and most reliable image hosting site is Photobucket. I am a paying member and their severs have never let me down.
The free membership is good, too, but you only have 2GB traffic a month (as opposed to unlimited traffic when paying).

Imagecash is full of pop-ups and idiotic ads, I wish people wouldn`t use it.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Naturally Hal was 100% on the money with all answers. Good to have you on board, Hans.

[Thumbs Up]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hans Gruber
Loyal Member
Member # 13063

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hans Gruber   Email Hans Gruber   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you gentlemen:

I'm behind here...

Got lot's of catching up to do.
Good to be here..

"I love Hans, he's gotta be my favorite diaobolical, cold blooded maniac after Hannibal of course, & then Tommy Udo from the old-school film Noir classic, Kiss Of Death.."

--------------------

Posts: 52 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hans Gruber: "I wanted this to be professional. Efficient. Adult. Cooperative. Not a lot to ask. But alas, your Mr. Takagi did not see it that way, so he won't be joining us for the rest of his life."

[Thumbs Up]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elzbennet
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elzbennet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hal has answered so well , i believe i am no longer needed! [Smile]
Kisses

--------------------
Elz

Posts: 937 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hans Gruber
Loyal Member
Member # 13063

Hans Gruber: "I wanted this to be professional. Efficient. Adult. Cooperative. Not a lot to ask. But alas, your Mr. Takagi did not see it that way, so he won't be joining us for the rest of his life."

Yes the very best line in the entire film...lol

I also love the slick American bullshit act he pulled, and got off the hook when his boys came to save his slimy arse...

Classic slime...I love him..

--------------------

Hans Gruber
Loyal Member
Member # 13063

Thank you Elzbennet
Are those your feet that i'm now behaving like a pavlovian dog in reverence towards?

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links