Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Barbara Walters' special on TV this week (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Barbara Walters' special on TV this week
Derfjmeister
Elite Trooper
Member # 875

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Derfjmeister   Author's Homepage   Email Derfjmeister   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Am I imaging things,or did another celebrity slightly come out of the foot fetish closet..
Offering a foot rub to Ms. Walters while she was interviewing him??!!?? Boy,did she look and get all flustered,LOL!!!

--------------------
One of the first amateurs....
Since 1982

Posts: 276 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who was the celebrity?

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derfjmeister
Elite Trooper
Member # 875

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Derfjmeister   Author's Homepage   Email Derfjmeister   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was Matthew McConneghy....He kept offering to give her a foot rub..He tried to get her to take her high heeled pump off about two or three times...I think he even reached down to grab her ankle...She kept telling him "not now,but after the interview"....

--------------------
Since 1982

Posts: 276 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hahahaha!! matthew mcconneghy? i wonder if there is ever talk in hollywood lately between managers and actors/ actresses where they are now 'encouraging' stuff with the foot fetish, slight eccentricities like this to draw attention to the celeb or make them seem a little 'fringe'. it makes me wonder...... all these dudes cant truly have foot fetishes!

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footexhibit
All Pro Poster
Member # 1664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footexhibit   Author's Homepage   Email footexhibit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yea that is so true. no matter how popular you are if you come out and admit stuff like that it will bring more attention to you.

--------------------
A Footographer (since 2001)

https://allmylinks.com/footexhibit
https://allmylinks.com/fetishexhibit

Posts: 630 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by guitardrew:
all these dudes cant truly have foot fetishes!

I think it's very possible that they can, but even if some of them were to use it as a crutch with which to gain notoriety, I still think it's a good thing because the more common foot fetish is among pop culture celebrities who are open about it, the more widely accepted & embraced it will be by the mainstream. Then again, as long as I've got my foot fetish intact, I don't really give a hoot in Hell what the mainstream does. LOL...

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Derfjmeister:
It was Matthew McConneghy....He kept offering to give her a foot rub..He tried to get her to take her high heeled pump off about two or three times...I think he even reached down to grab her ankle...She kept telling him "not now,but after the interview"....

Barbara Walters???

It should have been Diane Sawyer.

Now thats a bird with some ultra-high arched feet.

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2661 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Calico Jack:
quote:
Originally posted by guitardrew:
all these dudes cant truly have foot fetishes!

I think it's very possible that they can, but even if some of them were to use it as a crutch with which to gain notoriety, I still think it's a good thing because the more common foot fetish is among pop culture celebrities who are open about it, the more widely accepted & embraced it will be by the mainstream. Then again, as long as I've got my foot fetish intact, I don't really give a hoot in Hell what the mainstream does. LOL...

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

I believe there are plenty of celerity foot fans out there for sure and I'm comfortable with my foothood [Wink] .

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jediofthefeet:
quote:
Originally posted by Derfjmeister:

Barbara Walters???

It should have been Diane Sawyer.

Now thats a bird with some ultra-high arched feet.

You got to love those cougars [Evil Grin] .

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think he has one. Just because a guy rubs a girls feet doesn't mean he has a foot fetish.

If he had one I highly doubt a guy like him who could have any girl in the world would want an olb bag like barbara walters

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLover84
All Pro Poster
Member # 5693

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLover84   Email FootLover84       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's funny because we sit around checking out pics of these actresses feet and people like matthew get to work with these women and see their feet in person. I would become an actor just to check out these womens feet. We need someone like him on this forum describing his fetish and all the feet he gets to see. Telling us who is favorite is and getting us some pics.
Posts: 653 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm, I dunno about Barbara Wawa...

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw this a couple nites ago and until now I tried to forget that interview ever exsisted hehehe
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well it is very possible that all these people do have foot fetishes and im def. 100 percent behind the 'trendiness' of foor fetishism if thats what happens. matthew mcconeghy of all people?? hahaha

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derfjmeister
Elite Trooper
Member # 875

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Derfjmeister   Author's Homepage   Email Derfjmeister   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well feet folks...He was REAL persistant about giving her a foot rub......That used to be my primary method of getting a woman to put her feet upon me (in my lap).....My girl and I was watching the special,and she said "Looks like he has a foot fetish " And she should know,LOL!!!
Of all the fetishes that are out there,I've always heard that a fetish for feet is the most common....You really had to witness it yourself..

--------------------
Since 1982

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links