Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Barbara Walters' special on TV this week (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Barbara Walters' special on TV this week
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think any man with a foot fetish unless HIGHLY crazed would be trying to score a quickie with Barbra Walters.

Elizabeth Hassleback or Lisa Ling definitely but Barb? No thanks.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe Barbara 25 years ago!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i wanted to watch the thing, but to me it was more because in the preview it said i'd see mariah's shoe closet.

now, Matt going after Barb's feet.... that is so unusual. wonder if he had a drink before the interview. I'm not saying her feet must be bad... i've seen a few older ladies with nice feet ( was too shocked to believe my eyes though)

insistent? insistent??? what is he on? There are so many other feet I'd go after! I think it was for the press and also for the effect of rattling Barbara.. she's not that type.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh, one last think, Diane Sawyer!! now I''d like to play with her feet! Gosh she has great feet and she likes to shoe play on the set!!!

RPM

--------------------

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Calico Jack:
...as long as I've got my foot fetish intact, I don't really give a hoot in Hell what the mainstream does. LOL...

I'll buy that for a dollar. Amen!

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Remember the names Ellen Degeneres and Rosie O' Donnell.

Hollywood is not ready for those who do not conform to the norm.

It would not be easy for an actor to admit he had a foot fetish. It would probably land him on the blacklist very quickly. Only someone in power and primarily behind the scenes, such as Tarantino (director first, actor second) could boldly put himself out there that way. And as we know, even he did not fully admit his fetish. If an actress knew an actor had a foot fetish, she would undoubtedly be hesistant to work with him, especially during intimate scenes.

Rappers get away with it because they are primarily known to be womanizers who enjoy nontraditional attractions, such as "big butts", and "toes hangin' out yo sandals". They also get away with it because most rappers don't act, and the few that do, rarely have sex scenes.

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2662 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree.
I've said this before, but I feel it's easier to admit you're gay than to admit you're attracted to women's feet.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

interesting bit about rappers!

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links