Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Ankle Bracelets (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Ankle Bracelets
Deadwood
Board Regular
Member # 12089

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deadwood   Email Deadwood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never admitted this on any Forum before, but thought this would be the place to post it.

I have a thing for Ankle Bracelets and was just curious if others did as well? Now I am not saying I prefer Ankle Bracelets over bare feet or a nice pair of legs in a short skirt, but I do like them. I think its the nice contrast of gold chain against skin/ nylon that stands out, that is a little different from all the other legs out there.

When I am out in public and see a woman who has taken the time to put an ankle bracelet around her ankle, that tells me she wants people to notice her feet/legs. That might mean she is even feet herself, or at the very least, knows there are some of us who are, and is at least acknowlging that fact and giving us a reason to at least glance down there.

So I am just curious, if there are others who like these little gold chains draped around a womans ankle, or if I should go seek out a good theropist?

--------------------
Deadwood

Posts: 23 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, there`s nothing wrong with you [Wink] I love ankle bracelets, too. In fact, I enjoy seeing any kind of foot jewellery.
I just don`t see it very often on the streets, apart from maybe a single toering somewhere or a petite leather anklet.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The more decoration, the better!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Guy's

I love ankle bracelets, not chains but surfer chick / hippy chick style ankle bracelets.

My ideal situation is a girl barefoot in sneakers (or flip flops) with 1 or 2 ankle bracelets on! Heaven [Wink]

Phil

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Deadwood:
I have a thing for Ankle Bracelets and was just curious if others did as well?

You'd better believe it, Deadwood. I'm so fanatical about ankle bracelets that it transcends being a mere turn-on for me and really approaches fetish status of its very own. When it comes to female feet, I admit that aside from the feet themselves, nailpolish is my #1 favorite visual element of my fetish. But my #2 favorite visual element would definitely have to be ankle bracelets & around-the-ankle tattoos. I'd recommend saving the money that you were planning to spend on therapy sessions and use it toward buying sexy ankle bracelets for the hot gals in your life instead! It'll pay for itself in pleasure ten times over before you know it.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLover84
All Pro Poster
Member # 5693

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLover84   Email FootLover84       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm also a fan as well of foot jewelry. Anything that accents a woman's beautiful feet is great to me.
Posts: 653 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dashboardfeet
Major Player
Member # 8953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dashboardfeet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yeah, they are awesome. They seem to go with a more formal outfit whereas a toe ring is hot with flip flops. It ultimately doesn't matter to me, I like it all!! I don't thing we're all too picky here. [Wink]
Posts: 129 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mrdisco
Loyal Member
Member # 8899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mrdisco         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, I have a huge thing for ankle bracelets. They're so girly and princess-y and things like that get me really hot. You are most definitely not unusual in any way!

--------------------
"I'd like to dedicate this set to Caroline and Peter, who should've been here but Caroline's not here because she's dead."

Posts: 85 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dont' care for jewelry at all with one exception... a nice ankle bracelet!!! especially if she has on hose and heels!!!

because I don't care for jewelry, the anklet is not a must, but is a great help!!!! the nice thin gold ones!!! with nice craftmanship!!! you're not the only one out there!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i like gold with black hose.. but silver with bare skin.. funny right?

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MissMcKenzie:
what about us girls who are allergic to gold?

Having an anklet fetish, I've given plenty of thought to the old gold vs. silver debate over the years and have generally come to the conclusion that while any anklet is more than satisfactory to me, I've always been partial to silver over gold for one aesthetic reason or another. So fear not, Calico Jack's got plenty of love for you gold-intolerant gals!

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soleslurp
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2442

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soleslurp   Author's Homepage   Email soleslurp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i also love ankle bracelets.I just seems so hot when you look down at some pretty feet and you run into the bonus of an ankle bracelet.Very hot
Posts: 1937 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mrdisco
Loyal Member
Member # 8899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mrdisco         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend has this gold anklet with a little tiny heart that dangles off the clasp that drives me nuts.

--------------------
"I'd like to dedicate this set to Caroline and Peter, who should've been here but Caroline's not here because she's dead."

Posts: 85 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like a nice anklet too. I think it adds to the sexy factor.

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deadwood
Board Regular
Member # 12089

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deadwood   Email Deadwood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, I don't feel so strange now.

When I am out shopping or whatever, I am always looking for feet, but a good ankle braclet is just an added bonus.

I had an embarassing moment one time. I was on a plane and sitting in the front row and the stewardice was wearing an ankle bracelet. I won't lie and say she was stunning, but she had nice legs and with black nylons and mid-heeled pumps, I was looking pretty hard. I mean there I was on a plane, there is not much to look at anyway and she sat in her special seat right in front of me for the take-off's and landings. There was no doubt she knew I liked what I was seeing.

--------------------
Deadwood

Posts: 23 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links