Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Why Is Black Polish so hypnotic??? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Why Is Black Polish so hypnotic???
slavetofeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 3072

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slavetofeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Check out the feature model carmen, and that girl in the contributions with the m and m's on her feet. Dayummm. I'd do anything for a girl in black toe polish.

--------------------
Always hypnotized by the power of sexy female feet.

Posts: 313 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Finally,somone mentions the feature model of the month carmen!!.why can't I find a sexy chick showing off her soles whenever I've been @ a cemetary?!?! Lol.......but yea back to the topic,I too apreciate black nail polish,when I see pale feet with red soles and black polish,I can easly loose it!!
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It really is hypnotic
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Axlsinema
Major Player
Member # 4219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Axlsinema         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
feet and cemetary's dont mix ill tell you that right now...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 153 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought this was one of the best feature model in a while. The black poilsh was hypnotic but for me the color is hot pink.
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dirtyfootman:
The black poilsh was hypnotic but for me the color is hot pink.

Ditto 100% on the hot pink. Carmen's feature set was definitely fantastic though.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah since it is brought up, I loved Carmen's feature set!! I remember Wu commenting on an avatar a long while back that Hal had, it had this great picture of Carmen's soles, and Wu said something like 'I think its time for the girl in Hal's avatar to have a feature set' lo and behold here it is. I am a big fan of her feet, they are so hot, and while the feature set def. was great now that I remember it that sole shot from the avatar was probably my all time favorite from her. I also like black polish, there now this droning post belongs on this thread, loll

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

quote:
Originally posted by Axlsinema:
feet and cemetary's dont mix ill tell you that right now...

I think feet and any sorounding mixes quite fine lol
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is, isn't it?
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dark and bright color's really make the toe's stand out.

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slavetofeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 3072

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slavetofeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its sooo sexy. I'd do anything for Carmen.

--------------------

Posts: 313 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Black is the new Red [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love unique colors. But there is something about black polish that does something to me. An old buddy from my DC days used to call black toe nail polis instant D*** hardner....hahahahah. I always liked the way he phrased that.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slavetofeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 3072

it really is! my spanish teach and friends mother used to wear it on their toes and I'd be so submissive to them!

--------------------

Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad you like Carmen`s photos. Thanks for the kind comments, guys.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links