Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Why Is Black Polish so hypnotic??? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Why Is Black Polish so hypnotic???
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lyrical:
I love unique colors. But there is something about black polish that does something to me. An old buddy from my DC days used to call black toe nail polis instant D*** hardner....hahahahah. I always liked the way he phrased that.

There's certainly somthing about the colour Black on a lady's Toe Nails that is so extra exciting & I just wish I could talk my cleaner into liking black because I reckon it would suit her really well. Back in the late 90's Victoria Beckham(as she's been known for the last 5 or 6 years) regularly used to paint her nails Black & i used to envy David Beckham as I would love to spill my human -milk on those feet of her's((after soaking the feet of Christine who happens to be my cleaner & doing Kylie's feet of cause), but I suppose it would depend on how much there would be left to spill after doing the previous two would@nt it?

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cooljerk9992000
Loyal Member
Member # 5762

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cooljerk9992000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To me it's an evil color in my fantasies my footdoms always wear black.
Posts: 86 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dazzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I LOVE IT BECAUSE IT IS DEFFERENT I ALWAYS SEE CHICKS WITH PINK OR RED TOE NAILS AND NOT VERY OFTN BLACK
Posts: 531 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think black polish against pale skin is sooo fkn sexy.this past weekend i ended up shopping with my gf @ a store in the village that has a small shoe department in the womens clothing section upstairs and there was thease 2 women trying on thease boots and 1 had black polish on,the other had a dark shade of red that was probably vamp.it was sooo difficult to focus on anything else because the women were soo hot and wicked looking(probably up n comming dominatrix"s) and the one with the black polish wiggled her toes every time she took her feet out of thease high vinyl boots(yes i was watiching anytime my gf wasnt bothering me about somthing lol,i couldnt help it).whats weird is the one with the vamp polish and dreadlocks i think knew i was looking cause i caught her looking with the corner of her eye and didnt care,almost like she liked the fact somone was loving her feet and knew how aluring they could be.finally my gf realised when she asked me if this shirt was too decked out and i had my back turned to hers and she saw what was happining 10 feet away from me and she went "hey!" when i turned she grabbed my "male region" and said "I see your more focused on other things"and was heated @ me till we left the store(btw,was not packin wood lol).so there ya go,more proof black polish is hypnotic hehe
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dazzz:
I LOVE IT BECAUSE IT IS DEFFERENT I ALWAYS SEE CHICKS WITH PINK OR RED TOE NAILS AND NOT VERY OFTN BLACK

I guess the FACT that Black nail varnish is only spotted on a lady's Toes once in a blue moon is yet another reason why it is so sexy. I keep trying to inagine how turned on I would be too see my cleaner with the ever-sexy Black polish on her cute Toe nails & the more I think about it the more I reckon the Chemists in the Kent part of the U.K. should start ordering a lot more Black than they have in the previous 5 years or so.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

How inconsiderate of your gf to expect you to offer an opinion on some shirt when there's a sexy pair of female feet complete with the sexiest colour of nail-varnish invented. Ilike fire engine red but you can't beat the incredably hypnotic black in terms of giving you an instant errection & I just wish that more chemists would stock it.

--------------------

slavetofeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 3072

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slavetofeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its the sexiest everrrrr

--------------------
Always hypnotized by the power of sexy female feet.

Posts: 313 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Contrast.
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChaingangSoldier
Elite Trooper
Member # 14891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChaingangSoldier   Author's Homepage   Email ChaingangSoldier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
to me, i love black polish on woman's toes if her toes are sexy. for instnace, i saw picture of lexi's toes wearing black and i think her's look perfect. so it depends on the toenails to get me turned on

--------------------
"The Champ Is Here"

Posts: 385 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if its black polish the skin tone has to be pale.Anything else just cant compare!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sabbath
Major Player
Member # 4844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sabbath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow!...Yeah...I think Black is my favourite polish too..
I don't know, maybe it's because punk/goth chicks really turn me on. Or maybe it is because a girlfriend of mine used to have black polish when I was a teenager..
Or maybe it is the amazing contrast created with light skin...
I don't know..but I love it! And I think more foot models should feature it

Posts: 213 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pink_rock
Loyal Member
Member # 15899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pink_rock   Email pink_rock   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Black toenails look great but must be immaculately done. Any chips in the polish and it loses its appeal i think
Posts: 95 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

quote:
Originally posted by Sabbath:
Wow!...Yeah...I think Black is my favourite polish too..
I don't know, maybe it's because punk/goth chicks really turn me on. Or maybe it is because a girlfriend of mine used to have black polish when I was a teenager..
Or maybe it is the amazing contrast created with light skin...
I don't know..but I love it! And I think more foot models should feature it

I think more women should use the Black irregardless of them being Foot models or normal members of the public!

--------------------

lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my girlfriend's sister always wears black polish with longs toenails and has amazing feet which she has out on show all the time! her feet have big defined features and are really pale with nice pink soles. its really bad but i cannot help but stare at them whenever im around her!
Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slavetofeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 3072

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slavetofeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmmmmm

--------------------
Always hypnotized by the power of sexy female feet.

Posts: 313 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links