Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Thank you. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Thank you.
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For this, my 10,000th post here at Wu's, I'd just like to say a simple "thank you" to each and every one of you for being active members of our foot fetish community here at Wu's. Your continuing patronage has not only made Wu's Feet Links something of a global nexus in the cyber foot fetish world, but your daily insights and interactions have also made this forum the very best and most comprehensive foot-related forum on the Internet, and a place that I gladly call home when I'm online. So for that, I thank you all!

[Cheers]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
congrats on 10k!

but no thankyou for not ever responding to PMs, haha

Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for all your wise words and advice, and being one of the coolest cats on the foot fetish scene in general Calico!!! Your words of wisdom and advice have almost single-handedly helped get some of us youngsters out from in front of the computer and getting our hands/mouths on some real feet!! Heres to 10,000 more from you! [Thumbs Up]
[Cheers]

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by scarlet:
but no thankyou for not ever responding to PMs, haha

LOL scarlet. Offhand I can actually only think of one PM of yours that I didn't respond to, and the only reason that I didn't respond to it was because you already had the answer to your own question so I wasn't even needed! hehe

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jules
Loyal Member
Member # 12213

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jules   Email jules   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations CJ!! [Wu]

But please..... no thank-you is required from you!!!

We need to thank-u!!
For your countless replies to just about every post, for your honest opinions, and your advice to many people who deeply value your opinions and views!!

So, once again CJ, congratulations and thank-u!!
Here's to your next 10,000!! [Cheers]

Posts: 84 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by guitardrew:
Thanks for all your wise words and advice, and being one of the coolest cats on the foot fetish scene in general Calico!!! Your words of wisdom and advice have almost single-handedly helped get some of us youngsters out from in front of the computer and getting our hands/mouths on some real feet!! Heres to 10,000 more from you! [Thumbs Up]
[Cheers]

I'll second that,(with an aside that it's not just the youngsters you've helped to get their hands and mouths on feet!) I am forever indebted to you and this forum for having the guts and honesty to finally "clue-in" my wife on my fetish. I've not been happier- or hornier, since then. Congrat's, thank you, and cheers to you my friend! [Cheers]
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow dude, 10,000 is quite involved in the community. Kudos to all of your wisdom and level headed advice.

Bondo

[Cheers]

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nah man, thank you!
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elzbennet
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elzbennet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations Calico! [Cheers] You´re such a valuable member of this forum and you deserve a big kISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS [Kiss] [Love]

--------------------
Elz

Posts: 937 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
10 000 more...nah, let's make it 100 000 more!
Well done CJ!

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
props on your 10k cj!
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crazyscot
Major Player
Member # 3393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for crazyscot   Email crazyscot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nicely Done CJ!!!

[Cheers]

--------------------
You Gotta Love A Foot Girl......

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
May you always have a barefooted lady pirate at your side, CJ! [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Julia exposed
Major Player
Member # 9025

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Julia exposed   Author's Homepage   Email Julia exposed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow CJ, I had not ever realized you were that high in post count! That's quite a big number you have there! lol In the short time I have known you online, I can honestly say you are a Pirate's booty of contribution to this whole community. Jules is so right....Thank YOU!

--------------------
Visit
feetexposure to see all my pics
 -

Posts: 241 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats CJ... [Cheers] ....and thanks for all you help. [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links