Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Thank you. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Thank you.
rhbdz17
All Pro Poster
Member # 2492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rhbdz17   Email rhbdz17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats CJ, you rock!
Posts: 671 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smellyfootluv65
Loyal Member
Member # 10639

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smellyfootluv65   Email Smellyfootluv65   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow all I can say is congrats CJ!

--------------------
toe lick

Posts: 80 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CJ,

Sorry I was out of town for your 10,000. Congratulations and here's hoping to 10,000 more.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool, CJ. You are the man my friend. You really do embody a true foot fan to the highest degree and I feel lucky to be on the same web site forum with you. I know Wu is the Grand Pu-Ba, but you definitely enhance this site's diligence on footdom with your insightful thoughts and perspectives. Also, you have made me fan of red toe nail polish that is for sure. [Big Grin] Keep up the fire boss man. [Cheers] [Joint]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bb57
Major Player
Member # 5582

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bb57     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're a class act, CJ. [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 212 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
middleman9
Loyal Member
Member # 13541

Icon 1 posted      Profile for middleman9   Email middleman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks to even me? I'm a new guy. I have never touched feet before. :X
Posts: 55 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personally CJ I think you should have sent all of us out cigars instead of posting this! That would have really shown your true heart felt gratitude! [Big Grin]

CJ is on fire now! Wait for his thank you message next week when he hits his 20K post count! [Laugh]

Take it EZ bud. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Bump]

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by middleman9:
Thanks to even me? I'm a new guy. I have never touched feet before.

Yep, thanks to you too, middleman9. You may be new around here but forums like this would cease to be if it wasn't for registered members like yourself who peruse and take part in the discussions. I'm glad you're out here!

quote:
Originally posted by ledaemon:
CJ is on fire now! Wait for his thank you message next week when he hits his 20K post count!

LOL Paul. I've already got Jon Stewart's people working on my next 'thank you' speech as we speak, so you can expect a tad more humor in that one. hehe By the way, I appreciate that new avatar of yours more than you know. It may just be a plain old jack-in-the-box to you, but it's a Calico-Jack-in-the-box to me! Besides, that tribal guy was starting to get on my nerves already anyway...

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think we can all agree that CJ is an icon here at Wu's and always has a positive word for everyone who posts here in this forum. Congratulations, CJ! May you have a million more posts here at Wu's!

Fate111

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lambskin
Elite Trooper
Member # 1542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambskin         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will echo the sentiments of others by saying thank you CJ. You've been a solid foundation here in this forum upon which so many of us have grown. (Sorry for the cliche'). Anyways, hope you continue to post and live a happy foot filled life.
Posts: 475 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats Brother CJ! 10,000 posts...damn...it's hard to believe that I had the biggest post count at one time...me and my rinky-dink 4000 or so... [Laugh]

You're a great guy man...always glad to see you around here! Barefoot girls and 2D video gaming, you have your priorities lined up and are a role model for all. [Big Grin] [Thumbs Up]

[Cheers]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soleslurp
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2442

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soleslurp   Author's Homepage   Email soleslurp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats CJ .Here is to your 10,000th [Cheers] To the things you know and share ,thanks bro [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 1937 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
10,000, all in advance.-Han Solo, SW ANH

[Cheers]

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2661 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats CJ!

It's a blast hanging out with you all. Glad I can be a part of such an awesome forum.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links