Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I have a question . .. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I have a question . ..
Fast_Bitch
Board Regular
Member # 13705

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fast_Bitch   Email Fast_Bitch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was having this wonderful discussion with this guy I know. I asked him if he has ever gone down on a woman. He states that he rahter eat a rotting corpse then eat a chick out. Okay but what I dont get is well if a chick goes down on you dont you think you should return the favor ??? I mean if she stinks I understand, but just to flat out say no when you have never tried ?? Also some people put toes and feet etc. in their mouth so why not a nice pussy? what do you guys have to say ??? and feedback is welcomed.
Posts: 7 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Different strokes for different folks. I think it's weird how our society is slightly more tolerant of a man putting another man's schlong in his mouth and yet if yuou say you like to suck on girls toes in a chatroom you'll get people going eww gross. Yet you say one thing bad about gays and suddenly you're the chat parriah. You're instantly on par with a thousand Adolf Hitlers.

Put simply we're all screwed it helps to remember that.

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this is a funny topic. ive def. encountered a few females with whom id share the viewpoint of your friend with, but all in all i loove to do it. so yeah it is 'returning the favor' in the very least for me, but in reality i go down first a lot of the time, a woman's pleasure is one of MY biggest turn-ons, plus as a footguy ive learned that after this point there can be practically no talking needed to get to the girl's feet.

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
retif64
All Pro Poster
Member # 12

Icon 1 posted      Profile for retif64   Email retif64   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I quote Guitardrew 100% !!!
Mutual oral sex is just GREAT and once you're there...it can easily lead to feet!!
So Fast Bitch,don't worry,you'll find many of us ready to go....

Posts: 586 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvsexyfemfeet
Major Player
Member # 2413

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvsexyfemfeet   Author's Homepage   Email luvsexyfemfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sure it would not be too hard to find someone to go down on you if you move on to someone else at least.
I go down on my girl anytime she desires and many times without her having to suffer the wait.
I kind of wish she would say: "I'll do you if you do me" that would be like a dream cum true.

Posts: 167 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ferrari
Major Player
Member # 3590

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ferrari   Email Ferrari   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personally I LOVE the taste of pussy. Once you I get the smell in my mustache I can still enjoy the essence later on. But truely different strokes for different folks.
Posts: 127 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never get a head job from the Mrs. She hates doing it. Didnt say that until after we married though. But, i love licking her out, front and back, and do it to completion every time we have sex.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Craigy boy:
I never get a head job from the Mrs. She hates doing it. Didnt say that until after we married though. But, i love licking her out, front and back, and do it to completion every time we have sex.

There is a food that will kill a woman's sex drive by 90%... its called WEDDING CAKE!

You lick the bung hole too, eh? Craigy, didn't anyone ever tell you that is for "outgoing" and not "incoming?" [Big Grin]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fast_Bitch
Board Regular
Member # 13705

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fast_Bitch   Email Fast_Bitch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
See now its not me having an issue about it at all. A guy i know swears thats it is the nastest thing in the world LoL which I find funny.I'm just trying ot get him ot see the like and not all pussy is bad puss you know ? not every chick smells or tastes bad or has a yeast infection LoL, which I find funny cause he acts like every chick has one LoL
Posts: 7 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLover84
All Pro Poster
Member # 5693

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLover84   Email FootLover84       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Way to go Craigy boy, I'm right there with you. Not the part about getting head though, my gal loves to do that to me. I do anything my girl wants me too, I'm a freak. Anyways, on to the point of this topic. I've been with gals that didn't have the nicest smelling pussy in the world and I dealt with it the best I could or didn't do it at all if it was to bad. I've even told girls that their pussy stunk. I wasn't trying to be mean or anything, I was just letting them know. I believe in "returning the favor", it's the right thing to do. I know some guys don't get down with licking pussy and that's fine, but has this guy ever done it? Maybe he had a bad expierence one time and he hasn't told you or he doesn't know how and doesn't want to disappoint you. He might feel like a fool if he went down on you and didn't know what he was doing. I say talk to him some more and find out exactly why he want. Good luck and get that puss licked, just joking.
Posts: 653 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Honestly, I'd rather eat pussy than get a blowjob. I love it , love it , love it! I'm 47 years old, and I've been eating pussing since back when it was a disgrace. If you ani't tried it, don't knock it!

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fast_Bitch
Board Regular
Member # 13705

quote:
Originally posted by FootLover84:
but has this guy ever done it? Maybe he had a bad expierence one time and he hasn't told you or he doesn't know how and doesn't want to disappoint you. He might feel like a fool if he went down on you and didn't know what he was doing. I say talk to him some more and find out exactly why he want. Good luck and get that puss licked, just joking.

Its funny you guys think he ownt eat mine, but I have a boyfriend that will do it whenever I just happened to ask a friend . . . .. what experiences he has had. I happened to ask have you ever gone down on a chick. and it opened pandora's box LoL and he was tlaking all this crap about eatin pussy when he doesnt even know hasnt even come close to eatin it out so . .. . .
footexhibit
All Pro Poster
Member # 1664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footexhibit   Author's Homepage   Email footexhibit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wel i agree with different strokes for different folks by dennis. and i've come into it with that but in a different topic. im not really a fan of asses believe it or not. so i dont like mine being touched, and im not really into touching femal asses either. i've come across a girl that wanted to put my mouth on her ass and i said no its nasty so i can understand when a woman doesnt want a guy to touch her feet or in your case him not wanting to eat pussy. its just a bad situation all around when u meet someone who u like and they just arent into the same stuff as you. it ruins a lot of possible fun things to happen between the 2 of you.

--------------------
A Footographer (since 2001)

https://allmylinks.com/footexhibit
https://allmylinks.com/fetishexhibit

Posts: 630 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i def. steer clear of the poop schute with my mouth, lolll (not to knock the people who dont), but if your friend has never done it then why is he saying these things? loll

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BECAUSE I like feet too much...haha..that's why i won't.There's only a couple girls on this EARTH i would eat out..

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18306 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links