Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I have a question . .. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I have a question . ..
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would tell your friend like I was told in my younger years when I expressed displeasure of having a lick-her license to and older buddy and his response was simply, You'll grow !!!!!

I did too.

Craigy, Isn't it funny how that one thing seems to stop when I do is said. The wedding cake statement was funny!!! I think we should rebel. Well maybe not then they might take their feet away from us too.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derfjmeister
Elite Trooper
Member # 875

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Derfjmeister   Author's Homepage   Email Derfjmeister   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personally,I like to "Meow Mix"....That's a key to why I have foot fetish fun......Do it well enough and she'll give you what you want in kind!!!

--------------------
One of the first amateurs....
Since 1982

Posts: 276 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fast_Bitch:
He states that he rahter eat a rotting corpse then eat a chick out.

That's too bad, it's certainly one of the most enjoyable things I do with and for my wife, and she loves it. Additionally, most women are going to expect it, especially if they're giving you head.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fast_Bitch
Board Regular
Member # 13705

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fast_Bitch   Email Fast_Bitch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wrinklesguy:
BECAUSE I like feet too much...haha..that's why i won't.There's only a couple girls on this EARTH i would eat out..

LoL you so lie ! . . . .
Posts: 7 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my two cent on this topic will be short and to the point. sex without eating pussy(and ass for that matter) is not sex.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
gosh..what a harsh position this fella has. at one point, i was like 'no way'. but I hadn't tried. when my lady and I hooked up, she wasn't into me touching her feet at all... in fact, kinda wished I didn't like feet so much.

one other thing she told me she wouldn't do.. give me a blowjob or handjob. she said that it was not fair for gals to always have to do it and not get anything in return.

times have changed. she loves me playing with her feet. she loves giving me blowjobs. I am the one asking her if i can return the favor (which I have done and will continue to do often).

bottom line, as long as both a consenting to the exploration and both are happy.... to each their own boundaries.

I am open to try just about everything my lady wants me to try. Fortunately for me, the two things I won't do, she rather die than have me do to her... (anal sex and eating her 'bonghole')

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@RPM. OK, got it.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nothing really phases me anymore. Once upon a time I used to find it pretty unusual if I'd encounter a guy who didn't enjoy going down on a girl. But, I no longer thought that was too bizarre after meeting Mike in college. Mike was a guy who one day admitted to me that he hated having a girl go down on him! In his own words, it felt "too funky" for him. That was the first time I'd ever heard that one before, and ever since then nothing surprises me anymore. hehe

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links