Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » The best smelling feet/shoes (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The best smelling feet/shoes
caveman07
Board Regular
Member # 11468

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caveman07     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What are some of the best smelling feet/shoes that you have sniffed?
Posts: 35 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
reanimation
Major Player
Member # 2136

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reanimation   Email reanimation   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love flip flops
Posts: 165 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dazzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
feet because they are part of the girl
Posts: 531 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tantrical
Major Player
Member # 3469

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tantrical   Email Tantrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stylish leather pumps, after she's been in them all day wearing her pantyhose or stockings....awesome scent.

--------------------
Now sit back, relax, and let me rub those worries away!

Posts: 106 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my childhood friend that always let me play with her feet through middle school, her feet were VERY smelly, but as she got older she became more aware of it and tried to stop the odor, even though she knew i loved it, soon after, she stopped letting me play with her feet altogether, still kinda sad about that.

i havent smelled a lot of different type of shoes in my life, since i rather be smelling the feet, but i noticed when my girlfriend wears these one particular pair of black flip flops her feet smell SOOOO good. last night she wore them when she came over, the smell drove me crazy. its pretty hard to get her feet to smell too, it doesnt last too long.

Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the scent of the feet, but can live with the scent of the shoe too. to me, hosed leather pumps after a day's wear!!! the best!!!! not much over the 9 hour mark though, then it gets a bit too strong (like working two shifts... that is a bit too much)

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yummyflipflops
Board Regular
Member # 12895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yummyflipflops     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jak:
i havent smelled a lot of different type of shoes in my life, since i rather be smelling the feet, but i noticed when my girlfriend wears these one particular pair of black flip flops her feet smell SOOOO good.

Enjoy that scent while you can - flip flops get worn out all too easily, believe me, I know. I've found Adidas superstars + socks do produce really sweet smelling feet too.
Posts: 15 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love smelling Kim's feet after she has been wearing her knee high boots all day at work. Peelingback those warm kinda moist socks off and smelling between her toes, licking her gorgeous feet and of course sucking on each toe.. But i do admire smelling her feet after wearing hose also..

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by yummyflipflops:
quote:
Originally posted by Jak:
i havent smelled a lot of different type of shoes in my life, since i rather be smelling the feet, but i noticed when my girlfriend wears these one particular pair of black flip flops her feet smell SOOOO good.

Enjoy that scent while you can - flip flops get worn out all too easily, believe me, I know. I've found Adidas superstars + socks do produce really sweet smelling feet too.
when she cant wear those, ill buy her another pair, lol. she has so many shoes though, the chances of them getting worn down any time soon are slim, she still wears a different pair of flip flops from over 2 years ago. unfortunately they dont make her feet smell like the black ones
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The best shoes i have ever sniffed has to be from a pair of well worn platform flip-flops. They came from a pair of persian, wide, chubby feet. The toe prints and sole indents were amazing and it smelt so cheesey. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

The best feet were my ex girlfriends when she wore her shoes bare foot. wow they were cheesey too!! MMMM MMMM MMMM gimmie sum lovin!! LOL

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

i dont think i've ever smelled any feet fresh out of nylons, i need to get on that soon
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you don't konw what you're missing Jak. it's awesome!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

i wish my girlfriend wore them [Cry] shes only 18, shes not into wearing anything like that
Benji
All Pro Poster
Member # 1757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Benji   Email Benji   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my ex's feet all the way, and her sandals and shoes... how could lose such a perfect girl, dammit!
Posts: 626 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Benji
All Pro Poster
Member # 1757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Benji   Email Benji   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my ex's feet all the way, and her sandals and shoes... how could I lose such a perfect girl, dammit!
Posts: 626 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links