Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » The best smelling feet/shoes (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The best smelling feet/shoes
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jak, don't sweat it. when she's no longer 18, she may try it. then, you'll find out what you're missing. (that is assuming it's your cup of tea of course). if you take her to a fancy enough function, she may opt for hose with her shoes and then, you'll get a preview of what I enjoy so much.

Benji.... things happen!! you don't stick in a relationship just for the feet.. that is probably why you left.... better luck next time!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesonthenoes
Elite Trooper
Member # 2121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesonthenoes   Author's Homepage   Email Toesonthenoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Leather boots/nylons and pumps! These two are my favs!

--------------------
High arches and long toes are a must

Posts: 468 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shoeslave
Major Player
Member # 2778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shoeslave   Email shoeslave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife often wears trainers without socks.that makes her feet sweaty and makes me hard
Posts: 183 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lover_of_feet11
Major Player
Member # 13186

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lover_of_feet11   Email lover_of_feet11   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was at work the other day, and was cleaning a teachers' room when I noticed she left her leather pumps under her desk. I made sure no one was on my wing before I decided to take a long, slow, deep whiff of them.

When I saw that everything was clear for me, I picked one of those suckers, deeply inhaled, and was HOOKED! I'd never done cocaine, let alone any drug, before. But I tell you, that's the closest to being addicted to something that I've ever been.

--------------------
Lover Of Feet 11

Posts: 106 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Best smell I ever came across was with an ex girlfriend who was a nurse. She would wear suntan pantyhose and nursing shoes for about 9 hours and when she would get to my place after work, she would peel those shoes off and let me sniff to my heart's content those sweaty, nylon clad toes, then give me a footjob and go from there. The smell of hose and nursing shoes is phenominal.
Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nylonfootsniffer:
Best smell I ever came across was with an ex girlfriend who was a nurse. She would wear suntan pantyhose and nursing shoes for about 9 hours and when she would get to my place after work, she would peel those shoes off and let me sniff to my heart's content those sweaty, nylon clad toes, then give me a footjob and go from there. The smell of hose and nursing shoes is phenominal.

[Eek!] [Cry] [Drool] im litterally speechless!!!

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wonder837
Board Regular
Member # 15894

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wonder837   Email wonder837   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me it's one of my friend feet that smell so good she doesn't like foot fetish and sice she's not going out with me I can't enjoy her feet. But her sandals are great and at the end of the day when I go meet her at home I just smell and fuck a sweat wet sandals while she take a shower. That is just amazing sliding my dick in it lubed by her sweat and cum all over them.

[ July 29, 2006, 01:11 AM: Message edited by: wonder837 ]

Posts: 8 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ALGD7
Major Player
Member # 14196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ALGD7   Email ALGD7   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
slippers are the best smelling type of shoes i have found, because i think the material of it it concentrates more the smell, and actually you can smell them every single day and same smell, it will never go away, and also with the use they get more smelly!!! love it

--------------------
La8ers.....

Posts: 202 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OLD NAVY, J CREW AND HAVAIANAS WELL WORN FLIP FLOPS.....IS MY FAVORITE SMELLY...I SNIFF MANY SANDALS FLIP FLOPS.....VERY VERY STINK A HAVAIANAS OF ITALIAN GIRL SIZE9....CHEEESE!!!, OLD NAVY WHITE SIZE 8 OF ENGLISH GIRL ...SWEATY!!...POP CORN ODOR! AND J CREW GREEEN SIZE 9 OF CZECH GIRL...WELL WORN TOE PRINTS ODOR A CHEESSE!!!! YUMMMYY!!!!!! FLIP FLOPS FOREVER!!!
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links