Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Sex/Oral + Feet!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sex/Oral + Feet!
stash1
Loyal Member
Member # 8488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stash1   Email stash1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anybody engage in any cool sexual/oral positions while having some toes in your mouth? I've done numerous with my wife. Just looking for some new 1s!!
Posts: 58 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kim and I enjoy this kind of action.. Just last night She laid next to me with her feet in my face as she stroked me to completion. I love smelling her feet and seeing her spread her toes. Sucking on her toes and smelling her feet are a sure fire way to get me over the edge.. Often times she will perform oral on me while I do the same to her gorgeous feet.

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stash1
Loyal Member
Member # 8488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stash1   Email stash1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is great! You are a lucky guy having Kim. The pics you posted, she has very pretty feet. Actually, my wife has very simular feet. And again, I luv them in my face as she gives me oral.
Posts: 58 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After reading several threads here on these positions, it's definitely on my "to-do" list.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One we have done recently. We both lay on our backs. But, sitting up slightly. Both her feet on my chest. She pinches my nipples with her 1st and 2nd toes. She might fiddle with my good bits, or i will while she uses an implement.

Mind you folks, this is after i have gone down on her 1st. Which i love, and modestly admit, i am the best at in the world.

Another thing i tried recently was her lying on stomach. I rub myself onto her soles, or to put it really in the right context, i fuck her soles, while licking her ass and fingering her puss, or using a small vibe.

Works for me. Works for her. World goes round.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anakondaa   Email anakondaa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I was with a girl once when we were in a kind of 69 position. I was on my back and she was kind of curled up i think cos her feet just ended up near my face so I seized the oportunity. As she was sucking me off I sucked her toes and feet all over, it was great, good memories!!

--------------------
http://www.images4sale.com/22705
 -

Posts: 823 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chipa
Loyal Member
Member # 7775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chipa   Email chipa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
craigbboy i bet my girl would beg to differ with u on the oral sex topic. I AM UNDOUGHTEDLY THE BEST MASTICATION PERFOMER IN THE WORLD
Posts: 67 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Benji
All Pro Poster
Member # 1757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Benji   Email Benji   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
an older ex of mine let me suck her toes and she laid on my stomach and gave me head, that was nice... [Cool]
Posts: 626 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a nice "sideways 69" thing going on with a gal yesterday in which I had her toes in my mouth while my manhood was in hers. She's a pretty short gal so it worked out particularly well because I didn't really have to bend & reposition her legs too much in order to get them where they needed to be. It's gotten to the point with her where she automatically knows to stick her feet in my face any time that she's giving me oral without me having to orchestrate it. I normally do more of a traditional type of top/bottom 69, but this sideways thing definitely offered a great spin on the perspectives and access to her feet. I'll be doing it again for sure. hehe

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lambskin
Elite Trooper
Member # 1542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambskin         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife and I often engage in sex with her feet in my face and toes in my mouth. Usually its missionary with her feet up in my face. The other night we were both lying on our sides while I entered her from behind (not the back door). We worked it out so she stretched her feet in my face. The sex was incredible and we both only lasted a few minutes. It took some flexibility, but gave us a new position for feet and sex.
Posts: 475 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links